Can't even open the game

Annotation 2020-06-22 143934.png

I have 2 xbox app already installed

Hi! Apologies for the inconvenience. Have you tried sending a ticket regarding this issue? Our support team is more than happy to assist you. You may send a ticket in this link https://pso2.com/support#contact-us 😊

@GM-Bleed This is downloaded from tweaker not from ms store.

the powershell script does not work, putting the script in game folder and running the script just closes it. I have to manually set NoExit just see output it says the script is not digitally signed ok then I put this command to bypass it Set-ExecutionPolicy -Scope Process -ExecutionPolicy Bypass then doing it again this the output

Transcript started, output file is E:\Games\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2_NA\PSO2NA_PSLOG.log Version 2020_06_22_2049 The PowerScript NOW need to be placed in the Tweaker folder to be able to read the UpdateEngine JSON files Transcript stopped, output file is E:\Games\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2_NA\PSO2NA_PSLOG.log 1 PauseAndFail : A parameter cannot be found that matches parameter name 'or'. At E:\Games\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2_NA\pso2_winstore_fix.ps1:485 char:113

• ... le to read the UpdateEngine JSON files" | PauseAndFail -ErrorLevel 31
  •                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• CategoryInfo : InvalidArgument: (:) [PauseAndFail], ParameterBindingException
    • FullyQualifiedErrorId : NamedParameterNotFound,PauseAndFail

Is Win10 set to Developer Mode? Also, have you run the MS Store Fix PowerShell file?

I had this too so stopped using the Tweaker and have been launching from the store successfully for over 2 weeks now.

I saw some advice to run directly from the exe (either pso2 or the launcher exe I think) - but both bring up a .dll missing error so I have to stick with the store for now....