Removing inventory limitations

I think it would be a good idea to be able to carry an unlimited amount of items like you can in Fable and Fable 2

That would be nice, but it is NOT happening for a free2play MMO. They might thing about an option like that at some point, but it would likely be too expensive for most people (probably around $50 a month would be a good estimate, since they still need to make money and already have multiple expansions for storage and inventory that all cost money)

@Ragnawind I was referring to the character's "pockets"

@TURION-MOONSTAR said in Removing inventory limitations:

@Ragnawind I was referring to the character's "pockets"

And it's not happening because they make money with inventory expansions. It's possible to expand the inventory to a max of 150 slots through microtransactions.

@Ezodagrom by "pockets" I mean what you can pick up and carry on you

As they said, you can increase your maximum amount of different items you can carry on your person from the default 50 slots up to 150 slots through microtransactions..

And that's what we're talking about, "pockets", in other words, the inventory. It can be expanded with real money from the current 50 slots limit up to a max of 150 slots.

Deleted for debating the topic, despite using actual facts of size limitations of memory addresses / etc.

I believe the pocket expansion is 350 AC? or 300AC? Either way- I think that's a worthy price- unlike the storage which is always temporary- the ability to hold 10 extra items permanently for what amounts to 3 dollars or so-... Really pays for itself with the extra loot you can carry back- extra weapon sets you can equip- fashion you can transform into on the fly. Stuff you need to hold for other loadouts and not bring it out of storage each time you want a quick switch of class. As far as things buyable with AC I would say it's the most price efficient.

@coldreactive obviously you never played any of the fables whereas I have beaten them and I had not been denied any item purchases or pickups and while it is indeed true that you can carry only 9 resurrection phials I have yet to max out on other things so don't be so quick to say what can or can't be done

@coldreactive Oh by the way you broke sega's rules for this forum

@coldreactive Oh by the way you broke sega's rules for this forum

Which rule and how? Link to said rules. (Make sure to do this for any future person you say this to, rather than just saying they broke the rules.)

Not that I'd be surprised. I got banned on the official FFXIV Forums, and still play FFXIV constantly.

@coldreactive check the very first topic that appears when you click on in game suggestions it's a note from the GM

Don't think he put down your suggestion he just explained why it's not possible. Which it isn't.

Also you shouldn't keep double posting- there's an edit button.