Be sure a "Gift" option is in the AC store!

There are plenty who want to gift our friends things!

There should already be that option on the AC purchase page.

@The-Question said in Be sure a "Gift" option is in the AC store!:

There should already be that option on the AC purchase page.

NA companies forget to add in on their games from time to time. Just gotta be sure.

They would have to remove it themselves after porting the game. There is nothing to add just edit it.

@The-Question said in Be sure a "Gift" option is in the AC store!:

They would have to remove it themselves after porting the game. There is nothing to add just edit it.

Glad this is an option! Hopefully it's carried.

I checked first to see if this was posted before I made a second one haha I also would like this option as well! I also have seen games that had limits to gifting or removed completely before.

With really cool friends and peeps to play with there's always times you'd want to gift or even if it's their birthday!

One of THE most frustrating elements of other F2P games for me has often been the lack of an ability to gift cosmetics, but even more than than that, ~a lack of an ability to gift premium elements~ of the game. If the payment/cash shop structure of PSO2 NA is changing from the JP version, I would still like to see a way to gift elements of that structure, even if it requires some extra verification or limitations on how often it happens.

Bumping this to also request a way to gift AC or AC-items upon purchase to friends.

Hello Arks! Thank you for bringing this up. I will submit it to the devs for their consideration. Have a good day!