Music Disc List.

@SleeprunnerInc said in Music Disc List.:

@coldreactive We switch once per week on a rotation.

Btw you know any songs that I am missing currently on the list or where to get some of the songs on the list?

I wish I knew, sorry.

Some that I noticed was missing from the list that are being added in the next fun ticket the % may be different once we actually see the ticket if so I'll edit my post

Music Disc Name Obtained From Drop Rate
PSO2 Event – Anger Fun ticket 0.4878%
PSO2 Event – Sorrow Fun ticket 0.4878%
PSO2 Event – Grey Light Fun ticket 0.4878%

@TheMCPanda said in Music Disc List.:

Some that I noticed was missing from the list that are being added in the next fun ticket the % may be different once we actually see the ticket if so I'll edit my post

Music Disc Name Obtained From Drop Rate
PSO2 Event – Anger Fun ticket 0.4878%
PSO2 Event – Sorrow Fun ticket 0.4878%
PSO2 Event – Grey Light Fun ticket 0.4878%

Ty, added to the post.

Sorry, I was looking for World with me, seems not to add into NA server?

Only I find is remix version from the store can be exchanged...

Here's what i have for the new scratch bonus discs so far

• SB #01 Gleaming Blades

• SB #02 Harmony of the World

• SB #03 Song of Spirits in the Emerald Forest

• SB #04 Golden Spring Winds

• SB #05 Summer Mermaid

• SB #06 Song of Crimson Passion

• SB #07 Under The Shining Flag

• SR #01 Rainbow Melody

• SR #02 Prayers of the Mother World

• SR #03 Mirrorland Marionette

• SR #04 Storm of Love

• SR #05 Princess Romance

• SR #06 Seaside Fantasy

• SR #07 A Shining Song at New Year's Dawn

• SR #08

• SR #09 The Smiling Tree

• SR #10

• SA #01 The Doors of Knowledge

• SA #02 Que Mare Sera

@SleeprunnerInc said in Music Disc List.:

I was looking over the music discs we have ingame and I didn't find any proper list of NA songs available.

I've been documenting these on the Music Disks page of the Arks-Visiphone NA wiki, including tune counts and the precise occurrences in FUN scratch.

To my knowledge my list is complete with the exception of the bonus reward disks from the newest AC scratch, as I have yet to get to that page since yesterday's update.

@Miraglyth Finally a site to find atleast some of the discs.

It's pissing me off that we don't have an ingame music track list to see all these songs that could be obtained.

Yeah me too. That's why I got one made. 😛

I'll add the Shining disks soon, which should make it complete again. Hopefully there's a resource available to explain which of the disks come from the 3/5/10/15/20/40/50 scratch sets.

@Miraglyth Yeah, I'll cross reference yer list and update this one at the same time.

@SleeprunnerInc I don't know if the music disc exists, but if they ever add Steel Prestige, from the Yamato battleship fight, would you update this list, so that I can stay informed? It would be greatly appreciated.

@Anarchy-Marine I'll do my best. Granted I forgot to update this list for a bit.

@SleeprunnerInc Thanks, much appreciated.

Well-timed bump. I have been keeping the wiki page mostly up to date since this topic last saw posts, but a few days ago I brought it up to what I'm pretty sure is completion for the first time.

Looking ahead, there is almost certain to be an upcoming and overlapping SG scratch that combines two main JP SG scratches and the next two are Episode 4 focused. However none of the music disks from either of those sets had anything to do with Yamato. I also couldn't find it (or any music disc) in the Episode 4 related AC scratches on JP.

Truth be told, I'm struggling to find that music disc at all. PSO2 #131 is "Yamato first half" according to swiki but there's no other mention of Yamato. At least one Youtube playlist calls that track Steel Prestige and the second half Steel Prestige (A.I.S.) so I suppose there's a chance they're all on one disc? But even if so all I can say is that disc doesn't seem to come from scratches.

The only place I've even been able to find the #131 disc is as an extra when buying volume 5 of the physical OST from ARKS Festa 2017. Obviously we're not getting that, and I don't know if it's been provided in the game by other means. There's an outside chance it'll be a FUN disc? But I think the only boss music we've had from that is for the bosses of exploration fields.

@Miraglyth AWw crap I forgot there's AC scratch discs too!!

Time to update!

Just as a heads up it looks like you've got the names of the Shining discs from the descriptions of the box items you got as a scratch bonus that contained them. Some of those descriptions aren't accurate to what the disc itself is called.