How's Ship 1 & 3 population right now?

Ship 2 is pretty empty on 90% of the blocks right now. I am not sure if most people are from Asia or something. It is kinda sad to see only like 5 rooms for both UQ across all blocks.

Yo, it's a Monday. A lot of people got lives to take care of you know

@YesterdaY said in How's Ship 1 & 3 population right now?:

It is kinda sad to see only like 5 rooms for both UQ across all blocks.

Daybreak UQ sucks booty.

Odd, ship 2 usually has activity around noon and night.

@Cikia Well, I meant blocks are empty during night(6pm - 12am PST).

Im ship one. Normally when I get off work, and jump kn periodically through the afternoon and evenings up till about 2-3am pst seen and mingle with plenty of people.

Blocks are rather randomly specific on being fully populated to barren from what I've seen, and normally move to the lowest pop one when i log in and within a few minutes to 45mins later almost full l, staying that way nearly well into the late evenings early morning (6am pst).

Ship 3 here, never felt that the game was empty what so ever.

People do have a life outside the game lmao. Places are opened up and many people returned to work even with how bad the pandemic is rn lol.

While I don't feel Ship 2 is empty as UQs are filling up good and the 2 part UQs are filling up to 300% no problem, you can't deny all the controversies and lack of many keep features plus disastrous Microsoft Store PC launch has turned off some people.

3:30PM PDT, all blocks at least 1/3 full with most blocks over 1/2 full. Several blocks like 001-003 and few more sparse blocks down the list filled to the brim. Think ship 2 population is ok. If like all blocks are packed then it is too populated and they need more ships.

@YesterdaY said in How's Ship 1 & 3 population right now?:

@Cikia Well, I meant blocks are empty during night(6pm - 12am PST).

What??? That is my most frequent playtime and the lobby and parties are NEVER lacking in this window. Bustling even.

Are you trolling?

@YesterdaY Most players prob already maxed out what they need for all their character. So some just skip the UQ. I always goes online when I was still new, but after maxing out the characters i need for weekly stuff, I skip most of the UQ (basically not online) and wait for Magatsu mainly for its XH drops.

Or it could be just school/work days.

@Zipzo He has to be. Ship 2 blocks are never empty...

With the current ARKS Rally event going on, UQs aren't the best exp farm anymore. I've been skipping them altogether until the event is over.

@Lorient said in How's Ship 1 & 3 population right now?:

With the current ARKS Rally event going on, UQs aren't the best exp farm anymore. I've been skipping them altogether until the event is over.

People don't farm UQs for exp anyway...the point of UQs are the 13*...