[Ship 1] Net Slum - Open for recruiting!

[Ship 1] Net Slum

Hi! : -)

Veteran PSO2 JP/PSU Player here!

Choosing an alliance can be hard, especially when most of them are already established! In some instances it may feel overwhelming (especially for new players) trying to make new friends and trying to fit in when others have already established their sub-groups!

Well, the Net Slum is an alliance where everyone is welcome and you're encouraged to be yourself! Whether you're a veteran, a new player, a casual, or hardcore gamer, you have a place here!

We have a Discord server, which will be linked below, and an Xbox club! We consider our team to be semi-competitive, as most of us enjoy the game casually but also enjoy earning high rankings every now and then! We are certainly open to the idea of establishing relationships with other teams, and even players of other ships!

We are a very positive and welcoming community with a place for everyone, so if you're looking for a community where you can be yourself, come join us!

P.S. If you joined Net Slum in the CBT, come hop into our discord and say hi!

Feel free to add me in-game on release!

• On Steam! ID: Soys

• And on Xbox! GT: Obstructs

Here's our Discord!

-Zelkova

Your alliance name sounds like some grungy techno-future underbelly were you don't want to be - and I love it.

@Rantious said in [Ship 1] Net Slum - Open for recruiting!:

Your alliance name sounds like some grungy techno-future underbelly were you don't want to be - and I love it.

LOL that perfectly describes how it would look. : -P