Own Shop binding items to you when withdrawing

Not sure if intentional or not but when withdrawing a Slave weapon from my own shop(not buying it) it bound to me, I had planned to dump some sigma weapons into it and put it up for more. If this is intentional great if not is there any way this could be fixed?

I withdrew a slave talis +35, and it isn't bound to me.

Was it previously not registered in the first place? (IE: Freshly dropped.) If so, then this could be the reason. Whenever you "buy" a piece of freshly dropped 13-star equipment, it's immediately bound, period. You have to buy a "Cancel Ownership" consumable to get rid of it.

I just put it back up for sale now, and withdrew it again. Still didn't happen. But I bought this Slave Symbol off the player shops in the first place, then I used cancel ownership on it once I got it to +35. Since enhancing it also binds it.

@coldreactive it had dropped for me on an Ultimate quest just a bit ago. I never bought it, I got it via farming then put it on my shop, and withdrew it shortly after to dump Sigmas into it. I'm not aware if you can buy cancel Ownership atm either.

@Rossveela said in Own Shop binding items to you when withdrawing:

@coldreactive it had dropped for me on an Ultimate quest just a bit ago. I never bought it, I got it via farming then put it on my shop, and withdrew it shortly after to dump Sigmas into it. I'm not aware if you can buy cancel Ownership atm either.

I told you in the second bit of my post that I used a cancel ownership on it:

alt text

ah icic tyvm i'll give it a try

Edit: worked tyvm for help, i thought cancel ownerships would be AC and was checking there