Ragol Memory C.A.R.D. major issue, Camo not currently working for Talis ? ? ? Help a former FOmar out plz & ty

@AndrlCh said in Ragol Memory C.A.R.D. major issue, Camo not currently working for Talis ? ? ? Help a former FOmar out plz & ty:

@KYBELA It is unfortunate that feel that people trying to present you with information to clarify your situation is not taking you seriously, and I apologize if I came across as rude.

To submit a support ticket, simply click "Support" at the top of the site, then select "Contact Us." This should send you to the support site where you can submit your request.

It is very alright, you have nothing to apologize for ^_^ I didn't think you or everyone in this thread was rude.

its the situation, at first i was just confused. but getting flamed on the forums for "not reading" even though i tried to state clearly myself that i did infact do my best to understand what i was buying before i purchased it.. well it irritates me. its not the first time its happened but.. wow first week back into PSO & im loving it, but what happened with the Ragol purchase. and this thread has saddened me.

I'd much rather continue to support Sega's endeavors with PSO2 in the future. but the lack of information available is startling considering how many large companies are behind the NA release of this game. (Microsoft & XBox + Sega) I've been involved in the advertisement industry & i'm not joking when i say this type of stuff sickens me if its IGNORED or swept under the rug as purely "user error"

From what i know, ingame.. if i have to ask myself, if i "should or maybe shouldnt" do something, like with the SKILL TREE. then i am probably CORRECT to hold off and do nothing unless more information is presented.

but this being a "new game" to NA (and our Search Results......) you cant always find the information you are lookin for unless you try it for yourself, or go with what others have erroneously perpetuated. (yes i see a TON of mistakes in some of the "meta" builds -cough-) I also am fond of doing research so its laughable that someone here suggested I'm not well read. just suck at grammar & spelling cause semi-polyglot..

Anyway, sorry for the rant, just wanted to say I'm not mad. & i def don't think you or all the pso community behaves how one person chose to act.

I will try the instructions you have provided & perhaps I'll find some form of resolution to this issue. I'll be sure to recommend it be marked more clearly next time, regardless of the outcome. It's important when consumers are spending real world money on any item even virtual ones, that way "products are not misrepresented."

Hope y'all have a fun time though & sorry for the grumps. I just missed my old Talis & Sita mag. i realize it's not "that old game" anymore but this "failed attempt at nostalgia" has me hesitant to just switch to a PSO:BB server if old pso players are just a joke/cash-cow.

As far as your screen shots go. thats real nice for you. but i already said i searched high and low, official and non official sites. I would remember seeing something like that had it been shown to me.

Also.. for the Homies who don't know the painful glory of perfecting the Sita Mag Raising Process

"Sita シーター is a third evolution MAG in Phantasy Star Online.

A second or third tier MAG can become another third tier form when it is a level divisible by 5 and at least level 50 after feeding, but does not meet the requirements to evolve into any specific fourth tier form. To become a Sita, it must be fed by a force with an even section ID (Viridia, Skyly, Purplenum, Redria, Yellowboze) and have DEF lower than 45 and DEX higher than MIND and MIND at least as high as POW. Only whole POW, DEX and MIND levels count for these comparisons; the 0%–100% progress meters are disregarded.

A Sita can continue to evolve into other third tier forms whenever it is a level divisible by 5 after a feeding and the above stat, class, or section ID conditions have changed. In Episode I & II and later versions, when it reaches level 100, it may also evolve into a fourth tier form if the requirements are met. " - https://pso.fandom.com/wiki/Sita

Do you really think i get often confused easily? lmao for real tho. Favorite Mag.

Photon blast: Pilla

Trigger actions:

Full meter invulnerability Boss shifta & deband 10% HP resta 0 HP reverser

@Lorient said in Ragol Memory C.A.R.D. major issue, Camo not currently working for Talis ? ? ? Help a former FOmar out plz & ty:

@KYBELA How about you don't threaten people for replying to your post on a public forum? You made a mistake because you didn't read, accept it and move on.

If you want to be a jerk and contribute nothing constructive to the conversation, well then you can get reported. Have a great one!

Also.. behavior like yours is bad for business, its bad for the life expectancy of the game. i seriously doubt people who want this game to be successful appreciate how you handled this things today. Yeah its a public forum but that doesnt mean i have to accept your Rando Answer as fact or bend over to your harassment. Peace

@KYBELA I started out just answering the point of the thread. You were the one that got defensive when it was pointed out that the error was on your end and not the game. I don't like it when people try to blame others for their own mistakes, so yes, I made a joke comment.

I only got mad when you made your post out like a threat. Just because you don't like the answer, doesn't mean you get to tell people where they can post.

I wasn't calling you stupid. You made a mistake, we all do that. But admit it, don't double down on blaming the devs.

If this is how you react to criticism, you won't survive long on the internet.

@Lorient said in Ragol Memory C.A.R.D. major issue, Camo not currently working for Talis ? ? ? Help a former FOmar out plz & ty:

@KYBELA I started out just answering the point of the thread. You were the one that got defensive when it was pointed out that the error was on your end and not the game. I don't like it when people try to blame others for their own mistakes, so yes, I made a joke comment.

I only got mad when you made your post out like a threat. Just because you don't like the answer, doesn't mean you get to tell people where they can post.

I wasn't calling you stupid. You made a mistake, we all do that. But admit it, don't double down on blaming the devs.

yo. you still arent reading what i said. you keep saying i didnt read the description when i already stated multiple times there was no icon AT ALL. this stuff y'all sent me in screenshots is NOT what i had on my screen.

so it is a bug. that it didnt display properly.

i understand that YOU SAY its not a bug that the "C.A.R.D." item is NOT a TALIS CAMO. i get that its not. i do now anyway.

i do not get WHY it is not equip able for the Talis when it IS A TALIS. yeah i honestly do think if it was ACTUALLY like that on JP, then it was probably a Dev mistake that nobody pointed out. (i mean, im the first person to bring it up or write anything about it as far as Google is concerned)

So this is 3 different issues. that YOU are acting like you solved by saying "well everything displays fine for me, so you couldnt possibly have a bug or issue on your end" dude ive beta tested more games than the age of your family combined lol trying to tell me "i wont survive on the internet" when i was using DOS before you were probably born lmao kids today are soo funny

& why do you think a post ASKING FOR HELP merits your "critisism" How does asking for technical support.. & the answer your given is "nah looks fine for me" supposed to help fix the issue? i dare you to try to makeup some excuse for how your arrogance was supposed to be somehow helpful to me or resolving this issue. I didn't like your answer, didn't find it helpful. Sorry, no reason to try to force me to just accept its MY FAULT because it looks that way from where you are sitting. Please don't ever work in the Technical Support Field, for the advise you offered me, thats my one to you.

@KYBELA It wasn't apparent in your early post that you didn't see anything on your screen. If it was the case of a bug that you weren't able to read it, then I apologize. I was under the impression that you just didn't read the description.

As for why it is not equippable for Talis, that I have no idea, maybe make a separate thread for that asking to see if a GM knows?

@KYBELA said in Ragol Memory C.A.R.D. major issue, Camo not currently working for Talis ? ? ? Help a former FOmar out plz & ty:

yo. you still arent reading what i said. you keep saying i didnt read the description when i already stated multiple times there was no icon AT ALL. this stuff y'all sent me in screenshots is NOT what i had on my screen.

so it is a bug. that it didnt display properly.

i understand that YOU SAY its not a bug that the "C.A.R.D." item is NOT a TALIS CAMO. i get that its not. i do now anyway.

i do not get WHY it is not equip able for the Talis when it IS A TALIS. yeah i honestly do think if it was ACTUALLY like that on JP, then it was probably a Dev mistake that nobody pointed out. (i mean, im the first person to bring it up or write anything about it as far as Google is concerned)

So this is 3 different issues. that YOU are acting like you solved by saying "well everything displays fine for me, so you couldnt possibly have a bug or issue on your end" dude ive beta tested more games than the age of your family combined lol trying to tell me "i wont survive on the internet" when i was using DOS before you were probably born lmao kids today are soo funny

& why do you think a post ASKING FOR HELP merits your "critisism" How does asking for technical support.. & the answer your given is "nah looks fine for me" supposed to help fix the issue? i dare you to try to makeup some excuse for how your arrogance was supposed to be somehow helpful to me or resolving this issue. I didn't like your answer, didn't find it helpful. Sorry, no reason to try to force me to just accept its MY FAULT because it looks that way from where you are sitting. Please don't ever work in the Technical Support Field, for the advise you offered me, thats my one to you.

Ok dude, seriously, you sound unstable. You are losing it over a one line comment I made. Chill.

@Lorient Well I apologize for getting heated >.< I tried to be clear, but can be prone to word salad, saying as much info as i can, but seemingly always failing to mention some crucial detail lol thats my life tho. yeah ill report it, at least let them know. i dont want it happening to someone else. even if i dont get a refund or something, i would at least feel better knowing there is less chance of this scenario happening again.

i mean, thats pretty series bug if its "clear" for others but didn't show the description properly for me (who knows who else as well) the entire week i've been on and off, relogging the game i'd imagine clears most graphical issues but..

anyway sorry for being a jerk in return for feeling attacked.. i do the "nice healer" thing as often as i can in games these days.. cause i slay so hard at dishing damage in most games that id cause people to quit. even if they are on my team and im carrying my buttons off. So i try to be a team player and focus on support rather than being super competitive, but it sometimes comes out regardless i must admit.

I'll make a thread asking about it tomorrow. as well as get the support ticket underway. a bit too frazled and i need to be clear cause i know not all game devs have English as their learned/native language. (not saying for PSO, in general, no idea about this dev team, this will be first ticket w support lol) so at least this was good practice. Thanks for that as well.

• yup we good. mine from 15min ago was typed before the page refreshed n showed yours. dw*

I'm cool if you are. The downside of text based forums is you can never really determine if someone is serious or joking unless they just say it clearly.

My "kid" comment was meant as a joke, sorry that I didn't come across that way.

Hopefully the support team can refund the Ragol memories for you since it was a bug.

I'm cool if you are. The downside of text based forums is you can never really determine if someone is serious or joking unless they just say it clearly.

My "kid" comment was meant as a joke, sorry that I didn't come across that way.

Mine was too but I'm always semi-serious & half joking simultaneously in real life as well as online haha so yeah. good points. text can be le suck for conveying information, guess it took the internet and p2p text messaging for humans to start realizing the inadequacy of words alone.

yeah we cool though, sorry again. i've said similar things as you did to me like asking people to go read something lol & i clicked a link someone here sent me to the Announcements page. & yes it does suck for me that i didnt see that burried in the beta era announcement section lol i figured after i bought it , rushed to equip it and i then see this word "Harmonizer" that something wasn't right. I was thinking it must be some rarer form of Talis as an Homage to how difficult the original was to get in old GC pso (especially if you didnt have a modem & played local only)

Thanks for the help sorry i was defensive and reluctant to be pleasant under the duress. was so0o looking forward to this tho.. lmao for a sec i thought to myself "wait, im not using the microsoft store. i had to jump threw hoops just to purchase it since i dont use ms store. couldnt see the store page until today." but naw there it is hiding in the beta announcements >.< swear i searched everywhere though & it just feel sucky as h.

hope you have a better one than i been having! haha dunno if u on ship 2 or not. but if so hmu maybe after i do a ton of grinding lol got a funky self made build haha Te/Fo Ice/Light Buffer (non meta aF) Talis primarily too. i been having fun with it even tho i could grind without spending any points. i love that i can re-create a "Splashy Healer" esc build (from kalonline) in pso2 tho, that is so fkn dope i can hardly believe it. already know most arent gonna party with me ^_^ but ill be super happy with the ones who will! cheers!

I like to play healers in most MMOs as well. Originally I was planning to main Techter, but I realized that going Fo/Te was a better combination for my playstyle. I am on Ship 2 though. 🙂

You do know that C.A.R.D. is from Episode 3, which had nothing to do with card or talis weapons, right? C.A.R.D.'s summoned monsters in Episode 3, which is why us Summoners got it.

@EvanOfRoses Nope surely did no know that >.< Didn't play PSO2 on jp server hardly at all. didnt wanna risk losing progress for having wrong IP address. Only played PSO (ep 1, 2, & technically 3 on Blue Burst PC) for Game Cube. Never played on Vita or ES, or any of those.

I got to ch 5 of Ep 2 in PSO2's story yesterday (for the event) so yeah a lot of assumptions that i'd know all this stuff about Summoner or its weapons, when the Ragol pack was advertised as Homage to the OLD pso era. Perhaps ill understand what you are saying when i get to that point, but the way its part of an item pack marketed towards returning former pso players, thats where it makes little or no sense.

(perhaps you might also notice the lack of information for Talis online period. beit cosmetic or otherwise. so you can see there is no Talis Cosmetics on this list, and its worth mentioning, not much about the Takt(Harmonizer) weps either even tho the fact is i dont play summoner, know much about it, or am researching THAT in specific. https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Weapon_Camos

@Lorient Heck yesh! healing can be so much fun. i love healing randoms/pubs & trying strats that are not as common, or just aren't part of the meta. i just personally enjoy it more than cloning someone else's styles, even if they might be reliable methods ^_^ So i totally agree with what you said here, & its my opinion that people will have much more fun when doing what best suits their own playstyle ❤ i planned on going Fo/Te originally until i started plotting my skill tree & realized if i primarly use Talis as my weapon of choice, then i wouldn't be taking Rod or Wand specific nodes (at least on this build, i can always purchase another slot) other than the Talis throw speed node (which i know now, is decent for range, not great for close quarters Talis throws) everything i wanted to choose "Main Class Only" nodes was in the Techer Tree. That's pretty much why i switched. atm its just for buffing (max shifta deband), increasing range, lowering pp, etc. not a true healer, but some said to wait for Resta's Crafted version rather than take the points in the tree & was going to try that. (btw does PSO2 have Jellen / Zalure? hadn't seen em drop lol) Anyway, keep it easy! & perhaps we'll bump into eachother, my mchar/accnt name is same as here. i usually game nights since its hot aF where i live lol peace!

@KYBELA

I'm talking about PSO Episode 3 for Gamecube 'C.A.R.D. Revolution'. Blue Burst is Episode 4. Also I played the past 8 years on JP without a VPN and never had any issue with bans.

So, yes, CARD is from Ragol era, but not your Ep 1 & 2 'talis'. In fact, there's other items from PSO Episode 3 in the shop such as music tracks 'Let The Winds Blow'

Research the game you're supposedly a huge fan of and you'll know why this is a summoner weapon.

alt text alt text

@EvanOfRoses okay well you are arguing apples and oranges.

i never played that game. (card revolution) so you're under the fallacy of assuming i know what you know, without any of the experience you've had. in this case, ive never played that game, and you are telling me how "if i was such a big fan of it as i say, id know all about the game i been playing" when i infact didn't play that game >.<

idk what ALL episodes BlueBurst had. i only knew it had extra content that i didn't have on GameCube. did other gamecube phantasy star games exist? perhaps. it does seem to be the case from your screen imgs.

you act like it was NOT a legit concern to fear losing one's account due to off and on region restriction changes. That is great you never had an issue. i'm sure many likely didn't. but it was definitely also confirmed that some people did actually have that issue. i like to spend money (or at least have the option) in the games i play & it was my own personal choice to hold out for a NA release.

like why even argue about that? its an issue thats probably long in the past now. we do have NA client afterall..

Maybe you misunderstood i had a graphical error when viewing the shop, cause not sure why you are telling me about "other items".. i already know that CARD is something to do with summoner, but wouldn't have known all the stuff you seem to be assuming as i never played PSOep3 CARD Revolution.

Heck, i google searched PSO2 C.A.R.D and never saw that game/box art even come up 😞 i tried to find a video of someone with it equipt, or any article with info about it.

i have seen info after the purchase. and yeah i have a faint idea what others have already told me that it had to do with a different game, not PSOep1&2.

lastly.. i never said i was a fan. i could be mistaken but i intentionally avoid that word, as it means "FANATICAL" or obsessive. not that i dont ever "fan out" over something.. but that i avoid that gross collective assumption that i'm similar to other's simply for liking something that they also happen to like.

enjoy what makes you happy. im all for that. but trying to attack a persons credibility by calling out what a HUGE FAN they are or are not.. well, i don't have to validate myself to anyone sorry.

Already said i have great fondness for the series & played offline coop till the memory cards got old n beyond corrupted. and that im looking forward to enjoying the newness of PSO2 & was already a good portion threw the story 7days in..

My point is, dont act like this game is Warframe or you'll scare off a good chunck of future prospective players to join PSO2. I dont need to fully research the entire PSO series in order to enjoy this game. if i wanted to stare at 3days worth of guides while idling in an empty lobby i'd still be playing Warframe and spending my money there.. Guides are fine, Research is great and can be super fun.. Acting like someone less than a week back into PSO is going to know everything you do, is just absurd in my opinion.

Sorry that i didn't know everything you did about Summoner, its backstory and its unique use of its own type of "card weapons" or whatever. The main reason i tryed to express my former experience w the series is for context of 'what i did/do already know' as FOmar was a rather niece choice, requiring pattern knowledge and manual dodging enemy attack. as well the Sita mag, as it's practically a headache & a half to create one of those thing lol (having to balance 3-4 stats in specific ratio, where every 5 lvls it can screw up completely if its off by 1)

sure i hoped someone might get it, and perhaps understand that at least im not an idiot, im jsut a newb to pso2 (and 80% of the series frankly) but anyway.. thanks for sharing what ya did.. just funny how it flew under peoples feet & end up getting mocked for not being hxc enough of a 'fan' to the series.. by peepz who glazed right by those references. >.<

Have fun, Good luck & cheers!