Give names/roles to the different blocks on each ship like JP instead of all being "Free play recommended"!

Having 200 or so blocks that are all set to "free play recommended" is actively confusing many newbies that I interact with. Giving them purposes will help people find groups and communities quicker. I think that a lot more people who try the game out will be more likely to stay if it is easier to find other players with goals that align with their own. I cannot imagine why this would be changed for NA!

It's actually funny because "Search in multiple blocks" actually works between differently named blocks, despite the purpose of them being to not allow that to happen. I've had multiple times where a quest for a higher difficulty than the new player / beginner blocks (and I was in said higher difficulty block) ended up putting me in a new player / beginner named block on that very high difficulty.

I made a thread just like this before but it was completely ignored. It's an extremely easy fix and I don't know why they haven't done it yet.

Maybe they just want to complicate things with oversimplicity lol

@Holden907815 said in Give names/roles to the different blocks on each ship like JP instead of all being "Free play recommended"!:

I made a thread just like this before but it was completely ignored. It's an extremely easy fix and I don't know why they haven't done it yet.

Dang, that sucks! Maybe if people like me keep reposting it every few weeks, they'll be bound to see it lol