Leveling up for auxiliaries

I think that it should be made possible for an auxiliary to level up

They can, if you send them out on gathering client orders. You have to accept the gathering client orders, and have them in your client order list in order to send an aux out on a search to potentially level them up.

Higher number of one type of tiem to gather = more likely that it succeeds. (Rare item gathering orders cannot be used. Such as the Navershroom.)

I would know, because my aux is over level 47 on its main class. If you're suggesting to allow them to level up by taking them out on a quest with you as an AI partner... that's not how AI Partners work. (They don't level up when you level up as an example. You have to go back to the gateway ship to re-summon them. Much like FFXI's trusts.)

@coldreactive I tried to do that but the orders don't appear when I go to my quarters to summon my auxiliary

@TURION-MOONSTAR said in Leveling up for auxiliaries:

@coldreactive I tried to do that but the orders don't appear when I go to my quarters to summon my auxiliary

If you're taking the ones from the guy sitting down in Franca's Cafe (the guy who does the rare item client orders) those ones don't work.

@coldreactive I also tried the girl at the daily orders counter and other NPCS but still no dice 🎲

@coldreactive I also tried the girl at the daily orders counter and other NPCS but still no dice 🎲

WorksForMe ™

These are the client orders I have currently accepted/selected. I have NOT TURNED THEM IN, they are IN MY CLIENT ORDER LIST of client orders I have CURRENTLY ACCEPTED/SELECTED. (IE:They have to have a blue or green orb to the left of their name in NPC client order lists when viewing NPC's client orders.)

alt text

Here's what I can send my Aux on:

alt text

Class collection client orders (IE: Falspawn Cores) don't work either.

@coldreactive you don't understand, I did accept client orders of the type shown in your screenshot but when I go to my room and bring up the auxiliary menu from the terminal the list of client orders is always EMPTY

Then you'll have to submit a bug report, as it's working as intended for me.

@coldreactive I don't know which version you are using but I play it on Xbox one

@coldreactive I don't know which version you are using but I play it on Xbox one

The Xbox One uses a variant of Windows 10 for its Operating System. We're basically using the same version.

alt text

@coldreactive my console is the original Xbox one and I bought it second hand

@TURION-MOONSTAR Doesn't matter, it's the same operating system as every other Xbox One. Even if it's not running the up to date version of the software, I.E. the latest console update, it's still the same software. If it wasn't, you wouldn't be able to use any of your Xbox One games, that includes Phantasy Star. Submit a bug report, or look up a tutorial, as I personally think your issue is user error.

@TURION-MOONSTAR I play on the OG xbox one as well and don't have issues sending my aux on gather quests. You might just try re-logging or restarting the xbox but this seems like it'll be best handled with a support ticket.