Symbol art

Anyone Know how to make symbol art? i tried the converter but due to my time schedule and Pc limitations i am having difficulties on making some. Would like some assistance if anyone is willing. promise to reward for it as well.

Unfortunately, time and patience is required. Some SAs took me a good 4-6 hours to make. You can watch the process in this video with my most recent SA that I made: https://youtu.be/M_vJ-Kvpi00

Generally I start off with the base, and set the most prominent shapes first. I decide which shapes work best by taking time to carefully look at what tools I have to work with and glancing at the reference material. I duplicate the base pieces, resize them, and set them on the top layers, and add colour. I pay careful attention to how I have things layered since I may still want the line effects. Then for the majority of the process, I work on the finer details, like making eyes, hair, and other details. Of course, this would work best for complex works. My simplest works usually were ponies (MLPFiM), since they were mostly just a bunch of circles anyways. Depending on what you're doing, it could take anywhere from 30 minutes to 6 hours to make a detailed Symbol Art. Just note there is a limit to how many pieces you can place (225).

You can use this editor online if you need to have an overlay guide that you import onto the canvas: https://malulleybovo.github.io/SymbolArtEditorOnline/

It doesn't have a Square option for Alliance Flags. The Square Symbol Art (Small) is a 32x32 image according to the symbol art converter over on PSO-World, which is too big for 225 squares of pixel coloring, as 32 times 32 is 1024. But since Symbol Art is vector-based, it won't matter.

@Jay6x thanks i will try just when i attempt it wasn't going so well

@coldreactive i try the converter and see if that works thx

I tried messing with it and now I'm having some issues signing into the game. It was for some reason seemingly importing random images and nothing I put into the .sar area of the folder before I re-set the game and it stopped working. I just want some funny symbols arts argh.

Update: I got it working again but had to restore. would not advise messing with the symbol arts rn as that's what messed my game up, if anyone who knows what their doing with the program knows how to manage it I have a art request lol.