so.. are you guys realy playing on NA server?

@Zizel Phew. Sorry for the late reply. Yes, i read about your premium expiring soon. It's just that you were so adamant about leaving that i wouldn't think you would care much. It's not a waste of money as long as you had fun in those days.

Also, never said i was "Pro" censorship. All i said was i see no problem with it, it doesn't bother me like it does others. And yes, you never mentioned censorship but previous posts and threads label it as "Censorship". Yes, it is dumb. However like i said, it doesn't bother me really.

Then you call yourself a PSO Fan. Obviously that's not true seeing how you don't care much for the well being of PSO2 NA. You state that maybe NA will improve and you might consider coming back but later you state - "If giving yourself that false sense of optimism by telling yourself that "Things will get better, they are working on it, they are listening", is what i need to keep supporting NA server, then by all means be me". Seriously? You can throw that "PSO Fan" out the door. Because instead of being negative about it and saying that NA isn't obviously going to be "Better" or fix things - i'm actually supporting them and putting my faith in the team, giving them the benefit of the doubt. I want PSO2 NA to get better.

You chose not to support mainly because of "changes". These changes were never 100% final and can change. Iv'e read about them in other threads. I would have to dig them up. So with that, the height restriction can be possibly lifted. You can choose to not have faith in the dev's to correct the changes and that's fine. It just makes you negative nancy. But like iv'e stated give it time. You can't expect everything to be perfect in the first go.

@SleeprunnerInc Unverified. That's all you need to know. So "Apparently" we don't. Unless someone can post it on reddit and not here.

I played on the JP server for about a year when it came out, but then they announced the NA release in 2013 and decided to quit because I didn't want to have to redo so much of what I did. So I waited. and waited...

but now we are here so yes. Of course I am playing on NA.

@IzzyData said in so.. are you guys realy playing on NA server?:

I played on the JP server for about a year when it came out, but then they announced the NA release in 2013 and decided to quit because I didn't want to have to redo so much of what I did. So I waited. and waited...

oh man Sega be like "it's still coming" and after over 5 years i kinda quit on it until Microsoft got on board

@IzzyData said in so.. are you guys realy playing on NA server?:

Sega Saturn:

Fans and media:"When is it coming?"

Sega:"It's already out there."

PSO2

Fans and media:"When is it coming?"

Sega:after 8 years"Soon..."

I play everyday?

Some of these topics

422d945b-84f6-4084-8281-19526578b988-image.png