so.. are you guys realy playing on NA server?

i mean, its a big diff than the jp version. and on ship 2 are enough english players to play it normaly..

there are so many different i would never play on na. also bcs i cant make a char the size i want. small. lol

@NaiMeow nah, this entire NA dedicated forum is secretly just JP players pretending we are on the NA game.

For now. My premium runs out in a week and once it does I'll be migrating to the JP server unless the devs start addressing some of these changes. The one thats really driving me insane is the Height Restriction they put on the character creator, preventing us from making short or small characters and in some cases downright preventing players from importing their characters altogether.

Tis just one example on my list but I digress.

@Zizel said in so.. are you guys realy playing on NA server?:

For now. My premium runs out in a week and once it does I'll be migrating to the JP server unless the devs start addressing some of these changes. The one thats really driving me insane is the Height Restriction they put on the character creator, preventing us from making short or small characters and in some cases downright preventing players from importing their characters altogether.

Tis just one example on my list but I digress.

Good then leave. Crying over height is the weakest of the weak complaints.

@PhantasyStar369 Are you always this pleasant to be around or did I touch a nerve?

@PhantasyStar369 Are you always this pleasant to be around or did I touch a nerve?

I'm perfectly pleasant but I'll treat a whining child like one. Congrats

@PhantasyStar369 said in so.. are you guys realy playing on NA server?:

I'm perfectly pleasant but I'll treat a whining child like one. Congrats

If you say so.

alt text

Long ago, I read in a forum that the Japanese players in PSO2JP didn't want NA people "invading" their servers. I also heard they used to call NA players "Stupid Gringos" and wanted Sega to perma ban them all. Because of that, even though I have no idea if that was ultimately true, I decided to fully respect the wishes of the Japanese, and never ever touched the JP version, nor ever intended to try and install it on my machines.

This means that NA PSO2 is a totally brand new game to me. I'm going at it mainly solo and I'm enjoying it so far. This, I suppose, is an effect of not having played the JP version. And while I like to make a small character or two in these kinds of games, I can live without the ability to make them for now (though I still find it a ridiculous censor like everyone else).

@ZorokiHanuke More power to you. I know someone who's been playing on the JP server for many many years now, I'll ask them if they know anything about the JP players saying anything like that, maybe they'll know. Then again, maybe not. I'll let you know regardless.

I for one prefer the lower latency and not feeling like an outsider on NA over JP.

@Zizel Yeah, do ask, please. After all these years, I'm actually curious about that.

@ZorokiHanuke Yes, there has been reports on reddit that some of the JP community really dislike the foreigners playing on JP server though I don't recall anything recently. They don't confront you in game though - it is mostly 3rd party message boards.

As for playing on the NA server, I am still deciding at the moment. I'm currently refraining from buying AC until I decide to completely move or not and I have spent money before on JP server so I'm not a completely f2p player. Willing to give NA a chance but the Windows Store launch has been disastrous and a lot of translations are confusing or missing to the point I almost want to turn the language to JP. Another point that I miss from JP is PSO2es and IDOLA that allow you to earn some PSO2 items (I use the soul receptor affix alot from PSO2es) and Star Gems, especially when NA server seem to be very aggressive on Star Gems for outfits on the fresh find shop and mission pass. I am very sad that JP will be dropping PS Vita version though.

I play both JP and NA, but I'm waiting for NA to add more content so its a bit more fun to play

I pretty much started on NA put in a good 500 hours in and then I kinda migrated over to JP because I was curious to see what were the fabled differences were to my surprise there good bunch (that maybe hyperbole) now Im at the point were its comfortable to say Im there to stay but i will be coming back to NA servers occasionally but not to often.

Played NA for a couple days to see for myself how it was like but otherwise I play JP exclusively. I'm really mostly here to answer questions or whatever.