Alignment options? ^^;

Maybe I just missed it, but I'd love ways to align parts of a post to the center or right rather than everything being left-shifted ^^;

@Princesse-Jen said in Alignment options? ^^;:

Maybe I just missed it, but I'd love ways to align parts of a post to the center or right rather than everything being left-shifted ^^;

So there's definitely a code system attached to this forum but its not like CSS or BBCode or any other BBS I've used in the past, and I know there's a few keyboard shortcuts because I've already used some but the thing is...

Well, since I don't know what system this BBS is built on, I can't really share a "how to" tutorial. But there are keyboard shortcuts.

We just gotsa find 'em and share 'em. It just depends on whats under the hood. Perhaps the admins will advice us?

@MachineQueen said in Alignment options? ^^;:

So there's definitely a code system attached to this forum but its not like CSS or BBCode or any other BBS I've used in the past, and I know there's a few keyboard shortcuts because I've already used some but the thing is...

Well, since I don't know what system this BBS is built on, I can't really share a "how to" tutorial. But there are keyboard shortcuts.

We just gotsa find 'em and share 'em. It just depends on whats under the hood. Perhaps the admins will advice us?

Yeah, definitely-- it's not one I'm used to at all. Some of it reminds me of what Reddit uses? But I'm always terrible at formatting on there... I'm so well-versed in BBCode, HTML, and CSS but sadly no idea what this is x__x I tried a few commands with no luck.

I don't think is possible with the current set of features given. I will research this.

@Rzarcasm said in Alignment options? ^^;:

I don't think is possible with the current set of features given. I will research this.

After looking into this, I am not seeing any options to do this.

@Rantious said in Alignment options? ^^;:

@Princesse-Jen Maybe tables are your solution or can give insight.

I tried those already 🙂 While it made my shop thread and signature a little fancier, it apparently does not format images and the boxes everywhere can still look a bit awkward. Also trying to use the command in boxes to center does not work at all outside boxes.