I was recommended to make a post here in this lovely suggestions forum so I shall do my best ^^; These may be weirder suggestions as I suppose they don't have any end-all thing on gameplay and are more Quality of Life at best or just vanity-related, but I hope they are okay!
- Premium Passes - On the Japanese server, you can choose to buy a premium pass for 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days. I would love if there was a Lifetime option for Premium and would genuinely buy it immediately. Similarly, more lengths of time (I know someone said they've love to see 6 months or even a year) or even a way to essentially subscribe directly versus buying AC then buying a pass would be really cool.
- My Room/Personal Quarters - Maybe I'm the crazy one who finds 150 Slots at max too small, but I would love to see a way to upgrade somehow or even no limit at all when Premium. Similarly, while I do plan to get a premium pass myself (or lifetime if you guys consider it), I think just 5 for freebie players is really sad as so many items take up more than one slot-- someone who wants to have their Auxiliary set up, for example, would only be able to have two more items in their room at most and I just feel kind of bad. One of my favorite things to do on the Japanese server was decorate my room though and most of my storage was filled with furniture I adored but had no room for so...
- Recurring Scratch Cards/Mission Passes/other limited time ways to get items - A lot of items quickly got out of hand price-wise due to the fact that not only did most items from these things never return, but many were consumables that permanently took them out of the system. I think it'd help if they could come back even if just one a year or so to help regulate them a bit as to not drive up prices as crazy as they can get. Not to mention PC-exclusive players who weren't even able to play for months and have missed out.
- All items to make their way over here - I understand this may not be possible due to all the collaborations (as much as I'd like to hope that since it's still PSO2, it would already be set, I don't believe it works that way), but I hope at the very least, as many as there can be will. There were especially a lot of old code items I adored (Like my favorite Mag camo and sticker are both from the PS Vita code which I do still own ^^; ...unused codes probably don't work on this version too though, right? >> Totally not considering buying a second copy...) and I'd love to see some way for them to make it here as well, even if tied to different things (I will buy every Rappy plush).
- Outfit/Camo Storage - There's material storage, so I don't know, I think this would be cool... I realize again I'm probably the only one who cares, but I had a lot of cute outfits, okay? <<
- Additional Color options for some of the starter body paint and accessories ^^; Like there is one body paint that is black sleeves with translucent black in the center and I'd love to see it in other colors like pink, blue, white, and red.
I believe those were all my big suggestions Thank you for reading (and considering)!