Premium, My Room, and other random vanity-item-based Suggestions!

I was recommended to make a post here in this lovely suggestions forum so I shall do my best ^^; These may be weirder suggestions as I suppose they don't have any end-all thing on gameplay and are more Quality of Life at best or just vanity-related, but I hope they are okay!

• Premium Passes - On the Japanese server, you can choose to buy a premium pass for 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days. I would love if there was a Lifetime option for Premium and would genuinely buy it immediately. Similarly, more lengths of time (I know someone said they've love to see 6 months or even a year) or even a way to essentially subscribe directly versus buying AC then buying a pass would be really cool.
  • My Room - Maybe I'm the crazy one who finds 150 Slots at max too small, but I would love to see a way to upgrade somehow or even no limit at all when Premium. Similarly, while I do plan to get a premium pass myself (or lifetime if you guys consider it), I think just 5 for freebie players is really sad as so many items take up more than one slot-- someone who wants to have their Auxiliary set up, for example, would only be able to have two more items in their room at most and I just feel kind of bad. One of my favorite things to do on the Japanese server was decorate my room though and most of my storage was filled with furniture I adored but had no room for so...
  • Recurring Scratch Cards/Mission Passes/other limited time ways to get items - A lot of items quickly got out of hand price-wise due to the fact that not only did most items from these things never return, but many were consumables that permanently took them out of the system. I think it'd help if they could come back even if just one a year or so to help regulate them a bit as to not drive up prices as crazy as they can get.
  • All items to make their way over here - I understand this may not be possible due to all the collaborations (as much as I'd like to hope that since it's still PSO2, it would already be set, I don't believe it works that way), but I hope at the very least, as many as there can be will. There were especially a lot of old code items I adored (Like my favorite Mag camo and sticker are both from the PS Vita code which I do still own ^^; ...unused codes probably don't work on this version too though, right? >> Totally not considering buying a second copy...) and I'd love to see some way for them to make it here as well, even if tied to different things (I will buy every Rappy plush).
  • Outfit/Camo Storage - There's material storage, so I don't know, I think this would be cool... I realize again I'm probably the only one who cares, but I had a lot of cute outfits, okay? <<
  • Additional Color options for some of the starter body paint and accessories ^^; Like there is one body paint that is black sleeves with translucent black in the center and I'd love to see it in other colors like pink, blue, white, and red.

I believe those were all my big suggestions 🙂 Thank you for reading (and considering)! ❤

@Princesse-Jen said in Premium, My Room, and other random vanity-item-based Suggestions!:

due to all the collaborations

Especially considering some of them rely on services that their NA equivalents don't provide.

@coldreactive said in Premium, My Room, and other random vanity-item-based Suggestions!:

@Princesse-Jen said in Premium, My Room, and other random vanity-item-based Suggestions!:

due to all the collaborations

Especially considering some of them rely on services that their NA equivalents don't provide.

Still doesn't mean I can't be hopeful though ^^; But I know it can be weird-- 7/11 collaborations especially are so different due to how 7/11's are there versus here... Or like Animal Crossing, they would have a lot of exclusives for Japan, but you could at least trade/gift them and they were translated, but the brand names were usually removed (IE: The 7/11 Shop Sign became "24-Hour-Shop Sign" in English).

a Lifetime option

This also won't come true for an "MMO." It may work with such services as pastebin, which only store text data, which is one of the lowest forms of data on the Internet, but it won't work with an MMO that requires a lot of effort to keep running, maintain, fix and sustain the cost of large servers to handle high loads of players in a centralized location that has low ping.

Not to mention the cost of moving servers in case they decide to change locations, like FFXIV has done twice.

heck, even Buy to play MMOs, like TESO don't have a lifetime option.

@coldreactive said in Premium, My Room, and other random vanity-item-based Suggestions!:

a Lifetime option

This also won't come true for an "MMO." It may work with such services as pastebin, which only store text data, which is one of the lowest forms of data on the Internet, but it won't work with an MMO that requires a lot of effort to keep running, maintain, fix and sustain the cost of large servers to handle high loads of players in a centralized location that has low ping.

Not to mention the cost of moving servers in case they decide to change locations, like FFXIV has done twice.

heck, even Buy to play MMOs, like TESO don't have a lifetime option.

Again, I can still hope-- I've also played MMOs before that have had lifetime options so it's not completely out of the question? Offhand, I've done three lifetime options for MMOs before in the past. There are other reasons to buy AC as well and I know people who bought AC just for scratch cards and other features. There are also people who may not purchase recurring subscriptions, but are more willing to make a larger payment if it's just one.

Please give us an Outfit/Camo storage. I have 2 characters alone on JP just for storing fashions.

Again, I can still hope-- I've also played MMOs before that have had lifetime options so it's not completely out of the question? Offhand, I've done three lifetime options for MMOs before in the past. There are other reasons to buy AC as well and I know people who bought AC just for scratch cards and other features. There are also people who may not purchase recurring subscriptions, but are more willing to make a larger payment if it's just one.

What MMOs would those be (Don't link them, just mention them.) Mobile-only games don't count.

@The-Question said in Premium, My Room, and other random vanity-item-based Suggestions!:

Please give us an Outfit/Camo storage. I have 2 characters alone on JP just for storing fashions.

I'm glad I'm not alone T~T But yeah, I also just used my other two characters for storage (though, more furniture if anything). Also to dance as a Love Rappy, but mostly storage.

What MMOs would those be (Don't link them, just mention them.) Mobile-only games don't count.

I don't play any mobile MMOs so... Anyway, Champions Online, Star Trek Online, Star Stable Online. I also know of Lifetime memberships in other MMOs, though, I personally did not buy them.

I'd honestly recommend founders packs instead, which give a flat amount of AC, and items/camos based on how much you're willing to pay. Anything that isn't a one-time fee that gives a lifetime supply of AC every month.

Also, Perfect World Entertainment has a special currency system that separates all of its "ZEN" into game-specific types of ZEN, which often cannot be transferred between games.

I'd also recommend, if they haven't already, add to the EULA/ToS that giving away accounts, selling them, trading them, sharing accounts, etc. isn't allowed.

I'd honestly recommend founders packs instead, which give a flat amount of AC, and items/camos based on how much you're willing to pay. Anything that isn't a one-time fee that gives a lifetime supply of AC every month.

Also, Perfect World Entertainment has a special currency system that separates all of its "ZEN" into game-specific types of ZEN, which often cannot be transferred between games.

Founders packs aren't what I'm suggesting though? Premium is essentially like a membership version of the game which I am suggesting a Lifetime Membership version-- you're suggesting a bundle pack before it officially launches. I never said a Lifetime thing should come with Lifetime monthly AC either? (That said, if they wanted to do that, I wouldn't say no...) Premium Passes don't give any AC if I recall, just a lot of extra cool features, all which have no real impact on the game (at most, selling and you can buy a shop pass separately or even get it in a FUN Scratch).

As a side note, I don't personally like Founders Packs as it generally forces people to put down money for a game they may not care much for along with exclusive items that are generally bound to players and don't end up returning. They also tend to be bloated up on purpose due to adding tons of a premium currency someone may not even want as they just want some of the items. Good deals if someone is interested in everything and already knows they'll like the game, but I find that's pretty rare.

If you really like founder packs though, you could make a suggestion thread for them-- they're just not my thing.

I've been setting aside money since the announcement from CBT sign up. Got enough for my character slots, premium for a good while, a few extra skill tree's, and storage. Lots and lots of storage.

@The-Question said in Premium, My Room, and other random vanity-item-based Suggestions!:

I've been setting aside money since the announcement from CBT sign up. Got enough for my character slots, premium for a good while, a few extra skill tree's, and storage. Lots and lots of storage.

That's always good 🙂 I'll hopefully have a good amount set aside by the time Open Beta rolls around. Also really hoping we can get some things permanently over just... 90 days for various things @-@

(Thread update: Added one more vanity suggestion of other colors of some the starting stuff 🙂 )

hey haven't already, add to the EULA/ToS that giving away accounts, selling them, trading them, sharing ac

Oh, it's on there. 🙂

Also, reminder to all that we want to hear suggestions, regardless of whether they can for sure be implemented at this time/for this game. Sega does make other games, after all. All opinions are valid here. 🙂

Good to know everything is set there ❤

And Thank you T~T I really hope these suggestions have a chance at least.

Added a few details to some of these ^^;