Infinite loading screen

I can load a character up just fine but I just hang at the loading screen after selecting my character. Game launches fine via tweaker I just have yet to get into a game. I've checked firewall, etc etc. Kinda at a loss on how to fix this.

This problem happened to me days ago after updating Windows to version 2004. What helped me personally was allowing apps through controlled folder access in the Virus & threat protection settings. If you click on the Windows symbol or the search bar/symbol on the bottom left of your screen, by typing and clicking Virus & threat protection go to Manage settings under Virus & threat protection settings, then click Managed Controlled folder access under Controlled folder access. Click Allow an app through Controlled folder access and Add an allowed app. You would want to browse wherever your pso2.exe and PSO2 Tweaker.exe apps are and add both of them to it. This is an example of where my folders are. Yours might be in different locations.

Hi! Sorry for the inconvenience. Please submit us a ticket about this, our support team is more than happy to assist you. Link: https://pso2.com/support#contact-us

@JustinaLavendra

thanks for this, tried this, it worked, I appreciate the help!