I am done, i want my money back

@Haltech-ECU said in I am done, i want my money back:

@Lwyu ahhh your name seemed familiar wasnt sure if it was the post or a comment

His name was Xia something. Even if I wasnt the person thats not relevant to this right now tbh, and I dont think the guy knew well about how easily people make money. So tis not really a big deal.

@Lwyu no i was just asking:)

@Lwyu meh, after consideration, the ones that only see Microsoft as a problem are probably Sony evangelicals. It is the platform of loli and virtual dating simulation, after all.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in I am done, i want my money back:

@Lwyu meh, after consideration, the ones that only see Microsoft as a problem are probably Sony evangelicals. It is the platform of loli and virtual dating simulation, after all.

2C1DA055-4AAA-4E9B-BAA2-4FD4359C1EFF.gif

But seriously players gloss over your point and attack you, Im still dealing with them as we speak. I 100% agree with you regarding this though. Its so dramatic, isnt needed at all.

ehhhh now switch is the go-to because sony is cracking down with censoring stuff.

@Velveteer4662 said in I am done, i want my money back:

ehhhh now switch is the go-to because sony is cracking down with censoring stuff.

Too bad I cant buy one of those atm, theyre sold out in my area and I dont feel like ordering one.

alt text WELP IM LEAVING......

Welp, SEGA is not going to give you your money back. The only way thats going to happen is if you call your bank and dispute for a charge back. But be warned, if you do your account will be banned. But your finished with it anyway so that shouldn't be an issue, right?

@Velveteer4662 think I heard about that last month. Switches are still sold out everywhere here as well.

...Another leaving thread...after the last one just got deleted...really?

@" i even spent a bit of money on this game because i was

enjoying it, "

You enjoyed it. It's like going to a theme park and going on a ride and having fun. Then getting upset because a ride was down for maintenance or it started to rain. It's not like you lost the items, you are just unhappy with the way the game was installed. The items are still in your account.

I agree, It's always the same, someone wants to be recognized as being part of something big, But just a Personal PSA is just down right Hypocritical.

Regardless of the thread topic (and I know I'm kind of rolling off topic here and I apologize), it's still baffling to me the amount of people having so many problems with this game. A part of me is starting to think that this game is the Windows installation test version of the Crysis thing from back in the early 2000's.

I mean, back then, the phrase "Can it run Crysis?" was overused because way too many computers out there had crap hardware and Crysis was pretty much the bar to reach for them. This game, and this may be my theory, instead of hardware, it tests how well your Windows installation is running on your configuration. And so it punishes people with funky registries, funky drivers and a lot of programs running in the background and things half installed or whatever. I spent some time repairing computers and I've seen what people can put their computers through. And it seems we can most likely use this game to test if someone installed W10 correctly and if they didn't mess with it. Or if at least their hardware/software configurations are a good enough match for the game to live in their PCs.

And why I'm thinking like this? Because of my own experience with this game. Both my W10 installations are running pretty well. I don't clog my PC with useless crapola to start with Windows nor play my games with 876553485 background applications started manually, nor with 47 firefox tabs on, and Discord, and Twitch, and twitter, facebook on the side, and whatever other modern app out there people use to feel cool about their PC use, and I'm on top of maintenance and updates for both my computers (Now, I'm now saying OP is having problems because of this, but something is definitely up with his PC. Drivers CAN be an issue for some versions of games as well. I've seen that happening in some cases).

Basically my PC's auto starting programs are Windows itself, it's anti virus, and some hardware monitoring stuff (like MSI AfterBurner and stuff like that). Everything else is opened manually when needed, and closed when not needed. I also don't use "speed up my PC" programs nor registry cleaners because those are proven scams that can actually break your installation. And lastly, I practice safe browsing to try and minimize risk of getting malware. This has gotten me to being able to play most games with no issues. And if an issue happens, I first look at my own configuration to make sure my PC is at it's best to handle the game before trying to seek support.

As an anecdote, the other day my desktop PC uninstalled this game after a Windows update package. I noted that this update broke something called Game Services. Before doing anything with the game, I made sure this Game Services thing got updated and that I had no other red flags with my configuration. I reinstalled and I haven't had any problems with the game since. The Game Services app can be found through the MS store's list of installed apps. It's apparently something that gets installed by default, but as I now know, it can break. At least fixing was just a click away in my case.

Anyway, again, I'm not accusing OP of being irresponsible with his PC configuration. Maybe the whole thing is indeed a lack of compatibility with the hardware and software he has. And if that's the case, the solution may be out of his hands. BUT, if he knows his PC isn't the cleanest thing in the world, he can start by turning off programs and having his PC run as light as possible.

That, Or he just wants to do things that the game wont allow him to do. The thing is, Many people learn a bit of techno-babble and suddenly, They seem to know everything. The ones that supposedly had some accredited degree, They will make it a point to tell you that they know better, Because they have a degree. It's not Rocket science, But then again.. there are so many things that these people are doing that they don't say what is really happening and suddenly someone else is to blame. Eh? Windows 2000? yeah, I remember - It was supposed to be server exclusive only it wasn't made to run games. I don't know - I really think that MS ( as far as innovators for software, Though they originally stole solely from apple),especially since Mr. Gates isn't running things anymore, Its the equivalent of Mr. Micheal Eisner trying to run the Disneyland Corporation. What is to become of MS? Well, windows 10 is the LAST OS that they will release to the Public. ( LOL, that's exaclty what they said in the first place about Windows XP.) , It's just a matter of time, before they come up with another Snazzy name title that will be the Next Windows OS.

Even worse still, What IF the OP pirated the Windows OS?

@DDDDLife I won't go to fair as to claim it all the user's fault. While yes some users clearly have no idea what there doing and have completely potatoed their PC because they have no idea what there doing. I my self just had the game move half of its files into my windowapps folder and the game started denying me permissions to open it, but yet would still partly open than deny me permissions to close the partly open version of it. After restarting my computer and going through the process of uninstalling and reinstalling the game I got it working again. But nothing other than faulty coding can explain why some of the game's files will randomly relocate them selves into the windowapps folder and lock all permissions to use them just because you press the restart computer button on your PC.