I am done, i want my money back

affter having countless issues getting the game running at launch and finally getting it going with the ai tweaker, for the final time the game has uninstalled itself.

this is pathetic, how these issues have not been fixed is beyond me.

i even spent a bit of money on this game because i was enjoying it, i will now be persuing avenues to get my money back.

@morizan good luck with that lmao

Probably should've read the stuff about no refunds.

there is also quality assurance that i should be able to use a product i buy. the "no refunds" argument wont stand when you literly cant access that product.

@morizan said in I am done, i want my money back:

i will now be persuing avenues to get my money back.

Clicking on the "Terms of Transaction" link at the bottom of the store page will take you to a super long legal document, and buried within it is this bit:

For complete details on refunds for digital game offers, Xbox apps (excluding movies and tv apps), digital gaming bundle offers, and digital durable and consumable gaming offers, such as games season passes, virtual currency, and microtransactions, whether made available through the Xbox console device or on your PC (collectively “Digital Game Products”), see our Digital Game Purchase Refund Terms page https://support.xbox.com/billing/payment-and-purchases/digital-game-purchase-refund-terms.

Going to the URL address provided there, you'll find this section:

Refund Eligibility

We provide Digital Game Product refunds as part of a consistent and reliable buying experience. Most people pursuing a refund just want to solve a problem, but sometimes the system is abused. If it appears refunds are being abused, we reserve the right to stop offering them except where legally required.

All sales of Digital Game Products are considered final, but we understand there may be extenuating circumstances. When you request a refund for these products, and depending on the purchase or content type in determining refund eligibility, we consider a variety of factors like time since date of purchase, time since release, and use of the product.

For single-use items (like consumables or in-game currency), your request may be eligible only if the item wasn’t modified or used.

Only way to possibly do it is to call your bank and dispute the charge because SEGA wont be giving anything back

@Abloo said in I am done, i want my money back:

Only way to possibly do it is to call your bank and dispute the charge because SEGA wont be giving anything back

And if you chargeback, some companies outright ban you from doing business with them. (Square Enix being the major use of this.)

@coldreactive Yup absolutely correct, although it might not matter to him much since he's said he's quitting but still. Also sorry about your issues OP, you should check back in when game gets a steam release, stuff should be better

I had quite a lot of trouble when first installing(and uinstalling) the game, but since tweaker fixed it for me I've not run into any troubles.

Even so I don't plan on spending any money at this game anytime soon, I don't even want to think about how I'd feel if I spent money and on the next day the game uinstalled itself. So I'll save myself the possible headache until they decide to turn this game into something more stable.

if you are really done dispute it with your bank/creditor.

If you are being dramatic, be prepared for this to happen every Windows update, since the game was only tested on one build and the programming needs to be cleaned up to use better environmental variables to the installation doesn't get isolated/"broken".

@morizan good no one wants you here bye Felicia

@John-Paul-RAGE said in I am done, i want my money back:

if you are really done dispute it with your bank/creditor.

If you are being dramatic, be prepared for this to happen every Windows update, since the game was only tested on one build and the programming needs to be cleaned up to use better environmental variables to the installation doesn't get isolated/"broken".

Careful I tried saying something similar in my own way and some people didnt understand the big boy words.

@Lwyu uhm werent you the dude who claimed someone hacked 1b meseta?

@Haltech-ECU said in I am done, i want my money back:

@Lwyu uhm werent you the dude who claimed someone hacked 1b meseta?

No it literally wasnt me LOL it wasnt even my thread man. My last and only post on that thread was "There are multiple ways to make that much money" and "my friends have almost more than that from just playing the market"

0B759241-9937-40C8-98FF-004924B30F54.gif

@Lwyu ahhh your name seemed familiar wasnt sure if it was the post or a comment