Shop search is broken. Is there a limit?

I was buying some 12* to get some Lamdas to finish all of my rings. It was going alright until i set a price and hit refresh a couple of times on the in game refresh button.. and it kept showing nothing. So I raised the price to like 20k.. and still nada. Now I can't search anything, at all, period. Is the refresh button broken? Is there a limit or something on how many items you can buy in a time frame?

I am confused as hell atm.

Can you post a screenshot of what you're trying to search? (The one where you type the name, not the results)

That would help people to be able to see the issue.

I would but its EVERYTHING. Even going through the most sold items tabs. Every single one of them shows no results.

@DHG-MumfordsSon It's a refresh bug.

You tried to refresh too quickly or change pages too fast and the game glitched out.

This happens often with Symbol arts when going through 200 pages of em.

@SleeprunnerInc said in Shop search is broken. Is there a limit?:

@DHG-MumfordsSon It's a refresh bug.

You tried to refresh too quickly or change pages too fast and the game glitched out.

This happens often with Symbol arts when going through 200 pages of em.

Ah yes, this is an issue of the game only being able to (by default) max out at using 2 GB of RAM. Once that hits, all sorts of funny things can happen, including the game forgetting textures in maps to recall other things.

Been a funny little thing since the dawn of time, here's the Yamato* fight in JP with funny stuff happening: alt text

And the occasional time it forgets the floor exists and you fall through it. (If this happens, don't panic, you just fall for a bit then get teleported to the start area of the map,) alt text

LAW fix isn't available to NA yet iirc, but then again NA also runs 64-bit instead of 32-bit like JP so who knows what all will happen? :v