Future Content

I was thinking later down the line for PSO2 after the Devs finish with the episode instalments, it could be fun to see a return of Eternal Tower from PSØ or something in the fashion of it. Maybe I'm speaking for myself but I thought that was a great addition. Or maybe even old zones.

I re-call gaming through areas like Dark Shrine / Arca Plant, thinking wow SEGA has some masterful level designers.

psodarkshrinearea.png arcaplantpso.png

I'd personally love to see more areas like that find its way into the game if there is any future expansion content later on.

I've got plenty left to see still so maybe I'm getting ahead of myself being near the end of episode 1. Also just got the extreme quests, sounds more challenging. Uncertain if that is platform based or not though.

@Redex I like your way of thinking and I personally would love it if sega were to throw in a return to Ragol to find out if pioneer 2 ever got to land because card revolution for GameCube left me hanging after I beat it

Thank you for bringing this up. I've noted it and will bring it up to the developers. 🙂

@TURION-MOONSTAR said in Future Content:

@Redex I like your way of thinking and I personally would love it if sega were to throw in a return to Ragol to find out if pioneer 2 ever got to land because card revolution for GameCube left me hanging after I beat it

Cheers! Speaking of that, I think the pioneer stuff maybe touched on lightly in episode 3 (I've read anyway) though I'm not sure yet since I'm just getting around to episode 3 in-game myself.

edit - My bad, in the credits of C.A.R.D. Revolution, not PSO2 episode 3, my mistake. There is apparently some hints there if u check it out.

@GM-Deynger Thanks!

The eternal tower was one of my favorite if not my favorite section for the DS. It took me a solid week to beat with leaving my ds on at the hardest difficulty. Originally I thought I would go in and check it out and a few floors later there was no turning back. The only Time I felt like this was in Episode 2 during the mothership invasion where there about 8 areas before the boss fight.

It's bound to happen. The next update in JP (Episode 6 final chapter) looks like it's supposed to be the end of the story. Sega seems to have plans to keep PSO2 around for a few more years still, so I would expect that more challenging endgame content will be forthcoming even after we've caught up.

We'll have a number of things coming our way in the meantime, such as endless quests, divide quests, etc...