Re run scratch that was released before PC?

"Microsoft is a console company" he says, probably typing this on Microsoft Windows PC, first introduced in 1985 vs the Xbox in 2001.

This guy is literally just a troll. Just flag him and wait for the mods.

It took over a year I believe for Destiny 2 PS4 exclusives to be available to everyone else, it really isn't a big deal. Buy it for a lot of keseta or have patience for it to rerun later. You literally don't need anything Xbox had right now.

This post is deleted!

@Haltech-ECU said in Re run scratch that was released before PC?:

@Alineah damn games really failing when you see people on 24/7 huh? And also not my fauly microsoft was a console company THEY HELPED BRING IT TO NA! Not JP not EU none of that. And what...NOTE: The PSO2 Closed Beta test is only available to players in the United States and Canada. You can register for early sign-up on Windows 10, but the Closed Beta is exclusive to Xbox One.

Microsoft made more money in general from selling operating systems than they did selling consoles, infact, consoles cost them more losses than gains. Also Microsoft first and foremost is mostly known for their Windows operating system, not the consoles, aka they're known for the PC. The pc crowd is greatly contributing to this game, part of the reason why its not failing.

I wish they would kill yall off

Excuse me!?

This post is deleted!

@Alineah not at all with yalls busted ass game lmao

@Alineah not at all with yalls busted ass game lmao

and still many keep playing this game, some with no problem, some with multiple attempts, i dont think its funny that the game is making it hard on others to play it, as it can help the game itself when they can.

@Haltech-ECU Uh, okay. Maybe you should phrase your pretentious comments a bit better next time. 🙂

@Grave-Knight lmao sorry mate xD

Y'all just flag this troll and ignore him.

@Silver Eh...but it's kind of funny to watch them dig their own grave.

@Alineah of course not you snowflake like i said get an xbox if you dont want a busted ass game switch to xbox but nooooo yall wanna act all elitest with "pc master race" but yalls game is busted

@Grave-Knight dig whos grave? Im enjoying my pso2 because mine isnt busted

@Alineah of course not you snowflake like i said get an xbox if you dont want a busted ass game switch to xbox but nooooo yall wanna act all elitest with "pc master race" but yalls game is busted

idk who youre referring to but im not being an elitist, but Microsoft needs to fix their game, it runs no problem in the JP version, and it should be the same way here as well, and my game is running perfectly fine as it is and i can apply the pretty nvidia inspector graphics on top of it to make it look even better.