Re run scratch that was released before PC?

@GM-Bleed said in Re run scratch that was released before PC?:

Hi! Thank you for the suggestion. We will definitely take note of this and add it to our suggestion pool. 🙂

Thank you for passing it on.

I am sure they will eventuakly rerun them, just not very likely to he anytime immediately soon.

Their AC scratches have been planned out for quite a while, probably well into the third quarter.

From what I've seen looking through JP AC Scratches (in hopes to find future cosmetics to get excited about) I've noticed that some things get put back in the pool all the time. So we'll probably see those items again in the future.

@Silver its not my fault yall were lazy and for your correction i was still unemployed as well but they announced in 2019 its not my fault you waited so long.

This post is deleted!

NOTE: The PSO2 Closed Beta test is only available to players in the United States and Canada. You can register for early sign-up on Windows 10, but the Closed Beta is exclusive to Xbox One.

@Haltech-ECU said in Re run scratch that was released before PC?:

@Silver its not my fault yall were lazy and for your correction i was still unemployed as well but they announced in 2019 its not my fault you waited so long.

They announced it in 2019 for W10 and XB1, it wasn't until later they mentioned an XB1 exclusive closed beta. Let alone, the scratches weren't in the closed beta. Nobody was given any PC dates. They could have dropped it at open beta and boom, waste of money, buying a console for 1 game that they could play free on a PC they already own, and double boom, still have to pay a 3rd party sub for. Not everybody is lazy, some people are just in worse off life circumstances than the ones like you that sit around all day judging others by your own life's standards, never having a struggle in your life. Get out of here with that. It's disgusting.

@Silver NOTE: The PSO2 Closed Beta test is only available to players in the United States and Canada. You can register for early sign-up on Windows 10, but the Closed Beta is exclusive to Xbox One.

@Silver bet your also from the uk so gtfo our servers and wait for yours

I'm not from the UK, but keep digging for reasons to be a gatekeeping troll.

@Haltech-ECU said in Re run scratch that was released before PC?:

@Alineah funny because microsoft store was console only at first so lets see you pc players are just along for the ride. I wish they would kill yall off and force yall to buy an xbox so i can sit there and laugh at all of you. Theres the announcement in 2019 by the way for all the idiots who dont look on the internet

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/12/16/phantasy-star-online-2-beta/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjKk5O33I7qAhVSA6wKHUpTDicQFjAAegQIAxAC&usg=AOvVaw0tPY-vJyKJ-LUaVhkipWFN&ampcf=1

funny how you forget the game itself was pc only, and funny how destructive youre willing to get for this game in ways that further contributes it to failing, that being said no one should listen to your advices, not paying hundreds of dollars for a piece of plastic to collect dust in my room for a game that was already originally in a platform that i already played in.

Also the Microsoft store came with the release of windows 8 formally known as the windows store, keyword "windows" which was released October 26, 2012 in windows 8

the xbox one was released November 22, 2013

that's irrelevant anyways but i i like the satisfaction of handing your rear cheeks on a platter.

the point is the game over the east runs in a standalone launcher, thats how it originally came.

@Silver nope i gave you the reason its not my fault you are an absolute moron to read xbox cbt exclusive

The scratches weren't even in CBT, so that's irrelevant.

@Alineah damn games really failing when you see people on 24/7 huh? And also not my fauly microsoft was a console company THEY HELPED BRING IT TO NA! Not JP not EU none of that. And what...NOTE: The PSO2 Closed Beta test is only available to players in the United States and Canada. You can register for early sign-up on Windows 10, but the Closed Beta is exclusive to Xbox One.

@Silver but they were it was a bug on first weekend release:) reasons why very select few people have the yoga emote lmao