Re run scratch that was released before PC?

There were several AC scratch that were released before the PC version was out and we don't really have much chance to get those items. There were many items I missed out on that I wanted.

Would it be possible to rerun those for PC players?

Hi! Thank you for the suggestion. We will definitely take note of this and add it to our suggestion pool. 🙂

+1 Would also love to see this

@GM-Bleed Would it be possible that former AC scratch items would eventually make it in to fun scratches as either untradable items or a mix of them?

I think that would be the best course of action and you could even time it so they come out a month later after the AC closes.

@SleeprunnerInc said in Re run scratch that was released before PC?:

@GM-Bleed Would it be possible that former AC scratch items would eventually make it in to fun scratches as either untradable items or a mix of them?

I think that would be the best course of action and you could even time it so they come out a month later after the AC closes.

Unlikely. FUN Scratches are not meant to be untradeable, nor should items previously spent irl $$$ on be handed out for literally free (no real effort required to get FUN). AC Scratch revivals have happened plentifully on JP servers and very likely will (and should) for NA as well.

Really hoping they bring back all the scratches (FUN and AC), first two Mission Passes (if not the third as a rerun as PC players only got half the time) and Fresh Finds Shop stuff somehow for those who missed out. I know there's been suggestions in the suggestion forum so I'm keeping my fingers crossed at least.

I feel bad for all my friends who weren't able to play the Xbox version.

I second this. There is quite a few things i want but can't get nor want to buy on the market because people are selling them for insane prices.

+1 yet again. It really makes no sense not to, especially when it's direct-purchase and wouldn't disrupt other additions (e.g. SG Shop sales) since that's the most obvious of the ways omission of content to PC leaves money on the table.

@GM-Bleed do not do not re run the tickets its not our fault pc players were to lazy to pick up a 75$ xbox one and play the game prior. The pc players think they need to feel entitled. You guys were at E3 for microsoft AND EVEN MENTIONED THAT XBOX WAS GETTING A CBT. But people still slept NOT TO MENTION CBT WAS ANNOUNCED IN 2019 AND DIDNT HAPPEN UNTIL FEB OF 2020 THAT GAVE PLENTY OF TIME FOR PEOPLE TO PICK A CONSOLE UP. #SORRYNOTSORRY

@Haltech-ECU said in Re run scratch that was released before PC?:

@GM-Bleed do not do not re run the tickets its not our fault pc players were to lazy to pick up a 75$ xbox one and play the game prior. The pc players think they need to feel entitled. You guys were at E3 for microsoft AND EVEN MENTIONED THAT XBOX WAS GETTING A CBT. But people still slept NOT TO MENTION CBT WAS ANNOUNCED IN 2019 AND DIDNT HAPPEN UNTIL FEB OF 2020 THAT GAVE PLENTY OF TIME FOR PEOPLE TO PICK A CONSOLE UP. #SORRYNOTSORRY

75 dollars may seem like a reasonably cheap amount of money for some people, but for others it was just not something they could realistically budget with their other life expenses, or justify the purchase of for a single game even if it meant returning the console afterwards, for which likely they wouldn't be able to get a full refund if they bought it used. This isn't a situation where all the players who waited for the PC launch could jump through the hoops they needed to to get all these items before PC launch because every single person that waited for the PC launch had the means to do so, but a situation where some most likely simply could not, or couldn't justify doing so.

I agree with this thread - I would like to see a revival of older items both in fresh finds, ac scratch, and beyond that happened before the PC launch, I just fear they'll do any sort of revival the JP way in that they'll only revive some of the items that ended up being more popular instead of all, leaving some of them basically unattainable for future players.

@Aviarei you have got to be joking... also you read that CBT was XBOX EXCLUSIVE correct? So you feel entitled to get items that say EXCLUSIVE to a system specific.. plus are you that poor you dont have 500k to buy any cbt item? The game literally hands you 2m on every character for FREE! Get good simple. I bet you also the type of person who says "i spent 20 minutes in a ult quest and didnt get any good loot"

@Aviarei you have got to be joking... also you read that CBT was XBOX EXCLUSIVE correct? So you feel entitled to get items that say EXCLUSIVE to a system specific.. plus are you that poor you dont have 500k to buy any cbt item? The game literally hands you 2m on every character for FREE! Get good simple. I bet you also the type of person who says "i spent 20 minutes in a ult quest and didnt get any good loot"

you can shove your exclusivity talk, i want these re-runs, im not going to spend hundreds of dollars on a console that i would only use to play 1 game on, this game was originally on pc and pc only, you should be happy enough that you even get to play it on Xbox because us pc players have been waiting over 8 years for this game just to get pushed aside for the console players.

@Haltech-ECU Hmmm. Well, XboX = Microsoft. Windows = Microsoft. We will get them anyways. Not only that they re-run AC scratch tickets. Just look at JP.

its not our fault pc players were to lazy to pick up a 75$ xbox one

You do know some of us want to send that $75 to PSO2, right? Buying a console for one game doesn't support the game. Spending that amount on the game does.

You guys were at E3 for microsoft AND EVEN MENTIONED THAT XBOX WAS GETTING A CBT.

If you're trying to say that the closed beta was announced exclusively to the Xbox One in E3 of June 2019, you're going to have to provide a reference.

I can't find anything mention it before December, and not first-hand until January. Both third party and official sources repeatedly told us all that it was limited to the North American continent too, so are you going to call players "lazy" for not buying a $800+ flight as well? Be reasonable.

@Alineah said in Re run scratch that was released before PC?:

you should be happy enough that you even get to play it on Xbox because us pc players have been waiting over 8 years for this game just to get pushed aside for the console players.

On the other hand I don't think hostility like this is going to help encourage GMs to take the request seriously.

Then again, a point of note to the GMs, players wouldn't be as divided as you're seeing above if they weren't segregated in terms of who gets what content.

@Lvost1990X said in Re run scratch that was released before PC?:

Not only that they re-run AC scratch tickets. Just look at JP.

I keep hearing this, but when I've looked up past sets on sites like bumped they don't include that many re-runs. Of the (quick estimate) 200-220 sets dating back to 2012 that site only shows maybe 20 revivals that aren't accessory scratches, and some of those are 5+ years after the first run. So even if past NA sets do return that seems an unresonably long time to wait considering we only have to in the first place because we were already made to wait too long to be able to pay for their original appearance.

If you want to talk about entitlement, imagine feeling like your deserve exclusivity on AC Scratch items because your family wasn't effected by the mass unemployment rate earlier in the year due to the virus going around, thinking "lol idiots should have just bought an Xbox instead of spending on essentials during this crisis time." Not everybody could get one, nor SHOULD everybody get one, then be forced after that to pay an additional 3rd party sub (XBL) to play a free game, just to pay more then to buy in on the scratch. It's not about entitlement for PC players, it's about fairness and inclusivity into getting scratch items that should be loved by everyone without having to save up 100M meseta to chuck at all the lucky people that bought then for literally dirt cheap prices on XB1. Sorry, not sorry, if this is your meseta loss on the player shop.