Emergency Code (Rescue) in Desert and Underground Shafts (Lilipan NPCs) and Object Destructibility

Please make it so AoE Techs/Spells/PAs don't hurt the object keeping the Lilipan NPCs held in place, which causes the mission to fail. Other missions where you have to protect objects (Such as the (Quick) Lilipan Village defense don't behave this way.

They already made it so NPCs don't do this and iirc gizonde actually specifically doesn't hurt this code anymore. Part of the challenge of the code however is that you DO have to watch your AOEs and pay attention to what you're doing. Surely that's not too much to ask for one measly code?

That said, you can also just cheese the code by running away from it after it spawns and waiting 2 minutes or w/e.

@Shadowth117 said in Emergency Code (Rescue) in Desert and Underground Shafts (Lilipan NPCs) and Object Destructibility:

Surely that's not too much to ask for one measly code?

It's annoying when an AoE just one-shots it from full health though. Nothing to stop me accidentally doing it.

That said, you can also just cheese the code by running away from it after it spawns and waiting 2 minutes or w/e.

Can't fail it for certain ARKS Missions.

@coldreactive said in Emergency Code (Rescue) in Desert and Underground Shafts (Lilipan NPCs) and Object Destructibility:

@Shadowth117 said in Emergency Code (Rescue) in Desert and Underground Shafts (Lilipan NPCs) and Object Destructibility:

Surely that's not too much to ask for one measly code?

It's annoying when an AoE just one-shots it from full health though. Nothing to stop me accidentally doing it.

Can't fail it for certain ARKS Missions.

I mean, I could say the Dark Souls thing here. But either way, I've managed to do it as force numerous times legitly. I assure you it's possible.

As for the second thing, I said run away, not fail it. When you're outside a certain range and you're the only one on the map, enemies don't aggro like they should. If you do it right, they'll remain mostly inactive even if they spawn. So essentially you end up waiting 2 minutes while mobs do nothing. This works with pilot codes and any other similar ones as well.

As for the second thing, I said run away, not fail it. When you're outside a certain range and you're the only one on the map, enemies don't aggro like they should. If you do it right, they'll remain mostly inactive even if they spawn. So essentially you end up waiting 2 minutes while mobs do nothing. This works with pilot codes and any other similar ones as well.

It doesn't work with "Collect" codes however, I've had enemies that were still able to attack the collect objects and destroy them over 4 map squares away without anyone else on the map. But I can try it again your way.

You know how the ship crashes and you have to defend it for a while?

Yeah, so that originally had the same friendly-fire mechanic in the...I think alpha test. Maybe beta, I forget exactly. It wasn't great!

Best way to deal with the rescue code is to concentrate on the enemies that spawn while keeping a safe distance from the thing holding the lilipans so that neither you nor your npc helpers attack it, I found that out the hard way