End game so now what?

So I've been playing for 3 weeks now. Here I am with a full +10 Brissa set and a +35 Slave Symbol with 6 augments. I play Force/tech. My rings are extended talis range and critical but only level 5. I have I believe every Fo/Te skill available and all maxed. 16m or so in the bank after buying the Slave yesterday.

1. Does Marlu continue offering to trade Force cubes for skill points? I did it several times but don't see anymore quests for it available.
  2. I prefer ONLY using the talis and primarily lightning skills (so I changed slave to lightning). What rings are best?
  3. I don't care about cosmetic junk like outfits etc. So with do I farm for now?
  4. Do I bother leveling my subclass techter past 55 by switching to it as main temporarily?

It just seems like nothing left to aquire until what August? Anything I'm missing?

@Rawthorne There is the Ray unit set I guess. Other than that you can farm for Nemesis/slave to make good bank for when the enw stuff releases in August.

@Morgothryuzaki said in End game so now what?:

@Rawthorne There is the Ray unit set I guess. Other than that you can farm for Nemesis/slave to make good bank for when the enw stuff releases in August.

Ray unit set huh? https://pso2na.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Unit_List:_Set_Effect

@Rawthorne 12☆+ Units do not have Set Effects (with a couple of exceptions), but they have higher natural stats that 11☆ and lower Units.

For example, each individual Ray Unit gives +50 HP, +9 PP, +2% Melee-/ Range-/Tech-Resist, and +25 All-Pwr, which when combined is mostly on par with the better Set Effects you can get, with the added benefit of being able to mix and match Units without breaking the "set" as more 12☆ Units are released (and the ability to add Ring skills to them once the feature is unlocked).

Also, to answer your other questions:

1. Marlu only offers 4 of the Class Cube SP COs for Force.
  2. Until we get Episode 4, it is really just a matter of personal choice. I will say, though, that a Fo/Te gets no benefit from the Critical Field ring since it only gets your Crit Rate to 35% with no other way to raise it high enough to matter at the moment. If you are rotating your Techs instead of using the same one continuously, then Combo Var. PATK PP Save (R) is a good choice since it further reduces your PP cost by 15%.
  3. Aside from the aforementioned Ray Units, you may also want to be hunting a Nemesis Slave since you need both to receive a future 15☆ weapon.
  4. Your subclass will continue giving you stats as you raise it, and you get additional, permanent, account-wide base stats for getting a class to level 75. Basically, you'll be getting ~80 more TEC-Pwr for getting Techter to level 75, on top of being able to get other skills with that extra 20SP.

@Rawthorne said in End game so now what?:

1. Does Marlu continue offering to trade Force cubes for skill points? I did it several times but don't see anymore quests for it available.
  2. I prefer ONLY using the talis and primarily lightning skills (so I changed slave to lightning). What rings are best?
  3. I don't care about cosmetic junk like outfits etc. So with do I farm for now?
  4. Do I bother leveling my subclass techter past 55 by switching to it as main temporarily?

It just seems like nothing left to aquire until what August? Anything I'm missing?

1.) She does as such only 4 times, where you then gain a title!

2.) There's not many good rings to choose from sadly, but make due with any you feel cozy with. A list can be found here: https://pso2na.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Skill_Rings

3.) As mentioned, the Ray units are really quite nice. Also make sure to grind up some nice chunk of meseta for when 14* and 15* gear comes out, as these are MASSIVE upgrades.

4.) Absolutely! Not only do you get more stats from just leveling, you also get the 75 title for more bonus stats, including +2 PP, which is way better than it sounds. It's also more Skill Points to dump for more utility and damage. Every class has a title that provides additional stats after you 75 them, and the total sum of them doesn't come out small either. It's well worth getting all classes to 75 to maximize your characters. (The titles are account bound, you need only obtain them 1 time on at least 1 character, you do not need all of them on the same.)

Invest in at least an Atomizer Lovers (Atomizer Fanatic) ring, as it's incredibly useful. Tossing a Moon takes like half a second and you have i frames during it. It's very good for helping your MPA up while also keeping you alive. ❤