Guidance to the true force

@zaffy2005 said in Guidance to the true force:

Am I just not seeing it or is this a "lost in translation" thing, because I've never seen anything called a "Liberate Rod." Is this not available in the NA version yet or is it called something else? What the heck are S4 and S5? I assume RATK is Ranged Attack (or "Power" as NA calls it), does SATK mean TEC or DEX? What is a SIgnburn? Also, the sill tree link just gives me a blank sheet.

So all things considered, I'm going to guess this is a matter of literally everything essential to this guide's effectiveness being called something entirely different in the NA version or possibly not even existing in the NA game at all yet. Anyone got a translation? I mean my Force is doing decent damage with Ilgants using Techer as the subclass and all, but if there's a way to make her even more effective I'd at least like to test it out.

To my knowledge, the weapon is not out in NA so this guide is moot. That weapon is from the latest chapter in JP.

@Parallax Then most likely it'll be at least another full year, possibly two, before this will even be relevant for the NA game. No idea if any of the other "ingredients to this formula are likewise unavailable, either.

@zaffy2005 we are supposed to catch up to jp by the end of 2020

@Parallax 8 years in 7 months? They're going to have to seriously pick up the pace, then, as the previous few months don't seem to have added much of anything other than a few UQs and concerts. Not that I've even finished the first three "chapters" (or even the FIRST chapter) of the story so far.

@zaffy2005 said in Guidance to the true force:

@Parallax 8 years in 7 months? They're going to have to seriously pick up the pace, then, as the previous few months don't seem to have added much of anything other than a few UQs and concerts. Not that I've even finished the first three "chapters" (or even the FIRST chapter) of the story so far.

they literally added new quest type, new xtreme quest, new time attack, new difficulty and a bunch of other things 2 days ago.

@Cathy Yes, they did. I noticed that. But, not being familiar with what's currently available in Japan, I don't know what that amounts to proportionately. Did what they added two days ago amount to a full year's worth of content in Japan? If so, I'm glad I wasn't them. That's a heck of a long time to wait. If it's not then what I said still applies: the pace needs to be quickened or there's no way NA will be caught up by the end of the year. I'm not pointing fingers or casting judgement here, I'm thoroughly enjoying the game and as I said haven't even "consumed" all the content that was available before that drop. Just a matter of logistics. 8 years of content in 7 months means every three weeks or so a full year's worth of content then would have to drop. I'm not being antagonistic in any way, I apologize if I'm coming across that way, just being realistic.

@zaffy2005 Keep in mind that NA started at the end of chapter 3, which is already pretty far along the timeline of PSO2. There were immense content droughts in pso2JP, it might seem like they are catching up with years of work, but in reality that's not the case. I am not worried about their ability to deliver.

@Parallax Heh, not really "worried" so much as "impatient" I guess you could say. Really enjoying the game, and really hoping that when "everything" is available the prices on many of the things I've had my eyes on will finally come down to something remotely resembling "reasonable." 525 million meseta for a single piece of clothing I'd have to buy two of to fully unlock is a pretty ridiculous price, after all.

@zaffy2005 Yes, they more or less added a year worth of content. Except this time we farm the revised Slave and Nemesis NT weapons which are so powerful they outperform EP4 Gear...

soon t m

Wow, way to go.

yes

10char

smh when people like Zaro and OP keep posting EP 5-6 builds while NA barely have enough EP3 contents

@WillfulChart930 said in Guidance to the true force:

smh when people like Zaro and OP keep posting EP 5-6 builds while NA barely have enough EP3 contents

Ignore JP vets and focus on people who publish stuff in the current present. Not everyone played Japan.

necro'ing this cuz it's the only true force guide