Guidance to the true force

Hi i am a JP server veteran and have been playing force for over 5 years. Over the years i have experimented with all class combination to achieve the perfect sub class. While it may not be used in early game and is a big blooming blossom later on. It will only workout in the END GAME. Force/Fighter Since formatting in this website is rather strange I have written the guide in a google doc. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ABg6koCh-pf-g7IGvezTw2tcmnpmyECQwewsSPWwFWI/edit?usp=sharing please enjoy

edit: added skill tree https://waa.ai/Txkd

@kozue said in Guidance to the true force:

Hi i am a JP server veteran and have been playing force for over 5 years. Over the years i have experimented with all class combination to achieve the perfect sub class. While it may not be used in early game and is a big blooming blossom later on. It will only workout in the END GAME. Force/Fighter Since formatting in this website is rather strange I have written the guide in a google doc. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ABg6koCh-pf-g7IGvezTw2tcmnpmyECQwewsSPWwFWI/edit?usp=sharing please enjoy

A lot of specific things needed they are also major items and very time consuming to get. Missing info for those who don't know the techs by sight. Also can you post the skill tree you used?

this build is not meant to be used early on so by the time they are able to acquire the equipment they would already know. the stuff is rarely named as it is not a guide for starters.

I support this guide. Very meta stuff.

I was very impressed by this guide. It opened my eyes enough to give it a try. I too am from the JP server. At first, I used hacks on PC to get my first 2 Forever Loner titles from multiplayer and solo. Now, with this guide, it has made earning this title so easy that hacks are stupid. What was I thinking? Thanks to this guide, I no longer need these things. I appreciate your work, OP.

Do you also play VR chat? My furry community would welcome you with open arms. uwu

May I call you "sensei"?

@XxXRUSHIAXxX im surprised someone already tried it out but im glad you are satisfied with it, but it does not excuse you from being a furry sorry.

I was planning to get forever loner with bare fists but this works too.

Actually, I have been thinking... What if, in your Force skill tree, I swap the 10 points in Technique 2.. all towards Dexterity Up 1. Dexterity greatly increases your minimum damage output, doesn't it? I'm thinking to try it. It may speed up my runs even faster, especially at the Magatsu intervals. I theoretically shouldn't need to use the AIS.

What do you think?

I can't believe we were so focused on Fo/Te that this obviously superior build slipped under everyone's radar. Thank you for doing God's work.

Sleeper op build tyty

I'd like to remind everyone that this build is the absolute best build for all new forces.

I can't believe this. Why is using Techs in every 3D game always a problem?

as a reminder to incoming PC players this is a a optimal playstyle

How Fortuitous Is It That I Have Come Across This Wonderfully Comprehensive Piece Of Video Game Literature On The Night Of The PC Release! Thank You Senpai.... (⑉• ༝ •⑉)*:・。

Am I just not seeing it or is this a "lost in translation" thing, because I've never seen anything called a "Liberate Rod." Is this not available in the NA version yet or is it called something else? What the heck are S4 and S5? I assume RATK is Ranged Attack (or "Power" as NA calls it), does SATK mean TEC or DEX? What is a SIgnburn? Also, the sill tree link just gives me a blank sheet.

So all things considered, I'm going to guess this is a matter of literally everything essential to this guide's effectiveness being called something entirely different in the NA version or possibly not even existing in the NA game at all yet. Anyone got a translation? I mean my Force is doing decent damage with Ilgants using Techer as the subclass and all, but if there's a way to make her even more effective I'd at least like to test it out.