[Ship 1 NA] A chat group for grinding, so you don't need to leave your alliance!

I created a dedicated grinding group chat for our ship please DM me on discord iDakotaCoty#0001 your Xbox Gamertags for an invite once I sent you a friend request.

Join requirements:

• Highly active
  • 2 Classes @ 75.

Time zones/locations:

• UK (CEST/CET)
  • NA (EST/PDT)
  • We have active players in both regions 🙂

You can join 5 group chats, they can host 100 members.

Group purpose:

• Hosting in-game LFG without having to leave alliances or join X amount of discord servers.
  • Also to remove the reliance of pugs if you're doing specific farms.
  • VHAQs, Extremes, SHAQs etc...
  • Dailies.
  • Sharing knowledge about grinding/money making/efficiency.

Hi @iDakotaCoty ! This is a nice idea! 🙂

@GM-Bleed Thank you! Doing my best to bring people together at the more dedicated end of PSO2's audience! I hope you're having a great day/evening.

I wish i'd meet the requirements. I only have one class to 75 sadly 😞 I do have a few classes to 30-55 on that character,and two other characters at around 35-55 respectively. I just struggle to find people to grind with here and there.

@Morgothryuzaki said in [Ship 1 NA] A chat group for grinding, so you don't need to leave your alliance!:

I wish i'd meet the requirements. I only have one class to 75 sadly 😞 I do have a few classes to 30-55 on that character,and two other characters at around 35-55 respectively. I just struggle to find people to grind with here and there.

Shoot me your GT and I'll throw an invite - just let someone in the group know if you're going to stop playing as we only have 100 slots! 🙂

My gamertag is Morgothryuzaki!

And as for me stopping playing,I been playing FFXIV since 2014 and I am still a massively active player. I been waiting for AGES for PSO2 and I ain't quitting unless my pc dies

However I have no ideas how groups work on Xbox,so maybe some PM about it could be useful to me. I don't actually have an Xone and I only have a GT because of my X360 days.

tag in signature

@iDakotaCoty Xbox tag: Lwyu Ingame name Lwyu for main char

@Lwyu said in [Ship 1 NA] A chat group for grinding, so you don't need to leave your alliance!:

Added you, I'll invite you to the group asap.

@iDakotaCoty said in [Ship 1 NA] A chat group for grinding, so you don't need to leave your alliance!:

@Lwyu said in [Ship 1 NA] A chat group for grinding, so you don't need to leave your alliance!:

Added you, I'll invite you to the group asap.

Cool sorry for kate reply working on my 4th char.

@iDakotaCoty

Add me please, GT: Ten Square 3

GT: DoktorRokzo pls add me!

Pulptenks

In-game / xbox