Lost item??

Has anyone ever had a piece of gear just go missing out of storage? It was locked and in my character storage. Now it's completely gone. I put 2 pieces of gear in my character storage. I go back to get the items and one of the items is completely gone. I know I didn't delete it.

Did you go back on a different character? Are you 100000% certain you did not cube/sell/use them as grind or affix fodder?

@Gerbilios no I didn't. And yes I am 1000000000000000% sure. I mean why would I do that to a item I just bought for 17mill. plus why is my legs still locked and in storage when I put them in storage at the same time.

Is it in your inventory and you just forgot? If not check your sales history if it was sold.

@Gerbilios I did checked like 20 times. Even searched for the name for it in my storage. Nothing it's just gone. Did not sell nor delete. It sucks cause I was getting these items for a friend for a birthday gift. Now I'm out my unit piece and money.

Since it isn't anywhere nor was your account hacked and the item stolen most likely.

You've fallen victim to one of the wonderful "features" of NA release of the game, disappearing items. I did a quick search and it seems others have had this happen as well where mostly consumables just Thanos themselves out of existence for no apparent reason. 😕

@Gerbilios well dayum I submitted a ticket hopefully I'll get my item back. Ty for the help.

@Its-Jbrock Hope you can get it back

Items don't vanish. No matter how hard you try to sound innocent OP. Pay attention to what you do, easy fix.

It sounds like you have premium enabled if you can get something for a friend, meaning you are gona trade with them.

Check all the storages you have AND your Alliance storage just incase.

Also make sure you actually DID spend money and the game didn't tell you that you didn't have room.

If it has 100% surely disappeared, the ticket you submitted will get your account looked at and see what you have done on the visiophone.

@Pulptenks I do pay attention to what I do. I'm not going to bother with ur ignorance

@Its-Jbrock said in Lost item??:

Has anyone ever had a piece of gear just go missing out of storage? It was locked and in my character storage. Now it's completely gone. I put 2 pieces of gear in my character storage. I go back to get the items and one of the items is completely gone. I know I didn't delete it.

Hello! We would like to help you out with this issue. Please submit a report to us in the link provided below to properly assess your situation. Link: https://pso2.com/support#contact-us

@Its-Jbrock said in Lost item??:

I'm not going to bother with ur ignorance

I'm not the one who lose items lmao.

I'll just throw this out there. I lost some items a few weeks ago. They were in storage when I logged out to switch characters, and not there on the other character. They were stored in either Premium or Default storage. Can't remember offhand. Had a conniption fit trying to find them, logging on/off both characters. Gave up.

Next day, logged in, and they magically reappeared. To this day, can't figure out what happened.

@GM-Sohee I did last night and this morning