PLEASE add something to the map that shows where Rare items are.

I do not mean to be rude but I am really upset that I lost out on a 13 star because I was not able to find it anywhere.

How a game has come along 8 years and never thought to implement anything to show where something as important as a really rare drop is insane to me with the type of loot system it has.

I love you PSO devs, I do. You gave me hours upon hours and hours more of entertainment. But wow is this an insane oversight. Or even so much as a warning when you leave telling you "Hey you know you still got a X rarity sitting around right?" would suffice.

Anyways I am sure nothing will change but I wanted someone to see it at least.

There is an option in game to automatically pick up items and weapons that are 13☆ and higher and units that are 12☆ and higher, and they are even sent directly to your storage if your inventory is full. Additionally, rare items are visible on the zoomed-in mini-map as red dots, and if you are within range of a rare item, it automatically teleports near you after a certain amount of time has passed.

Just press N. It'll show you where the rare drops are. Also in the game settings you can turn on the option to auto loot 13* weapons and 12* units.