Sonic The Hedgehog Movie [SPOILERS]

Me and my wife just got back from seeing the Sonic movie. We had a lot of fun with the movie, glad we went to go see it, and thank god they fixed his redesign. What did you guys think of it?

@ShinobuRaiu said in Sonic The Hedgehog Movie [SPOILERS]:

Me and my wife just got back from seeing the Sonic movie. We had a lot of fun with the movie, glad we went to go see it, and thank god they fixed his redesign. What did you guys think of it?

Haven't seen it yet, glad to know its a fun movie. I am going to see this movie either tomorrow or the next day.

I was pretty impressed! Even after the redesign, I wasn't really expecting much, but they did a solid job all around. Wouldn't call it "faithful" to the source material, but it was respectful, and the writers clearly knew what they were doing.

I do feel like it went a bit overboard with the product placement though.

I'll watch it when it comes out on netflix or something. The only thing I really like about Sonic games was the Chao's and the mystical gardens.

I drove 4.5 hours to see thisbwith a friend last night with a friend who also likes Sonic series.

IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT!

As @Radical-Rat was impressed.. I also was impressed. I only watched the bad design trailer and the redesign trailer(only the first one). It was a lot more than what I was thinking how the movie would be like just basing it off those 2 trailers.

The movie was enjoyable through its' entirety! Music choices(wouldn't mind a little Crush40 though x3), design, jokes, easter eggs, etc etc were all so great!

The icing on the cake for the movie is the post movie scene. I never got so excited in a post movie scene before. I wasn't the only one who got loud with excitement after seeing the short clip.

I still can't stop thinking about it as it! (It made me forget about PSO2 until I got bored today haha)

What a fantastic film. Feels good to have so much positivity about Sonic again. 🙂

I know right? I freaking love this movie, planning on going to see it again soon. The first time we went to see the film those punks at the theater didn't have any Sonic cups.

Speaking of Sonic cups... I was highly disapointed that there were no Sonic ANYTHING at the theater I went to. I even asked if there was something simple or merch and they said... if we had anything it'd be over there.. Other movies that werent even out yet had merch..

There is one place I go to that always have awesome popcorn tin buckets and before I went there as well they said no we dont have any. We only got the Harley Quinn one.

I think maybe there wasn't high expectations for this film or something and Harley Quinn movie had a lot more promos at theaters.

But I bet next time when there is a 2nd film... Sonic will have promo stuff to get!(really want a Sonic and Tails popcorn tin bucket lol)

At least I saw a lot of cool advertisements posted online in major cities and stuff. Because where I am.. there was not a single poster seen anywhere except the cinemas ㅠ-ㅠ