Anti-aliasing or Nvidia Inspector options to make the NA Client version look less 'jaggy'?

Man! I really wish there was more freedom to play with the graphical settings in this client version, like you could on JP servers.

Need to really smooth those jaggies, tried a lot of different things on injector to no avail... but oh well.

Any suggestions would be wonderful!

Disable anti-aliasing it's very trash unless you can run the game with it it easily, also i've seen someone talking about the game not selecting the Nvidia card but like a chipset instead of using it so you may want to look into that.

@Dracoco1214 I don't have an integrated card... so I've already looked into that. Made sure that my GTX 1070 was selected.

Hmm... will probably disable the anti-aliasing in-game and see if Nvidia's override options with its own anti-aliasing does anything.

@Kaneco said in Anti-aliasing or Nvidia Inspector options to make the NA Client version look less 'jaggy'?:

Man! I really wish there was more freedom to play with the graphical settings in this client version, like you could on JP servers.

Need to really smooth those jaggies, tried a lot of different things on injector to no avail... but oh well.

Any suggestions would be wonderful!

you can change the setting in nvidia control panel, and force AA from in the setting.

@Ash-Lv1 That really didn't change anything but I'll keep digging.

@Kaneco said in Anti-aliasing or Nvidia Inspector options to make the NA Client version look less 'jaggy'?:

@Ash-Lv1 That really didn't change anything but I'll keep digging.

select force overwrite. it worked for me, should be working for u.

Alright so I finally figured it out why the game looks so Jaggy... there's a clear difference between Virtual Fullscreen & Fullscreen.

Fullscreen looks way smoother while... Virtual Fullscreen looks like if was 720p stretched out to 1080p levels of jaggies. I don't know why there's that distinct of a difference between 1080p Virtual Fullscreen vs. 1080p Fullscreen. Does anyone know where to fix this or make it look equal to each other...? Virtual Fullscreen is too convenient while Fullscreen is just WAAAAYYY gorgeous, especially with reshader options.

Hi guys, I just moved the thread to "Off-topic > Gaming" section as it is best suited for this discussion. Thank you.