Font Sizes

Hi there, I just started playing and one thing I'm wondering is if there is a way to increase the size of the fonts in the game? My vision isn't the best anymore and the fonts are basically invisible to me at their current size. The font itself is also very hard to read.

Some other options for vision impaired folks would be great too, but for now, please increase the font size by 3 or 4 times.

Thank you.

Are you playing on PC or Xbox One? and what is the size of your screen?

If your screen is larger than the game's original resolution (1280x720), the game's UI will become smaller. On Xbox One there's the "Window/Text Size" setting on the TITLE MENU which will let you scale the game's UI (and by extension) its text. You can also do this on PC via the "ENVIRONMENT SETTING" option on the official launcher ("PSO2 SETTINGS" if you using the Tweaker).

Just bringing it up in case these haven't been tried just yet as the game's full scale should look something like this:

PSO2NA_PC_-_VC.png

PC. I'm running it full screen on a 2560 x 1440 monitor. I will look at options outside of the game. I've gone through every option menu in-game already. Thanks for the tips!

@RoyalPayday I see... so the issue here is that the game doesn't officially support scaling the UI past screens larger than 1920x1080. You will need to modify the "User.PSO2" file in your DOCUMENTS --> SEGA folder to scale the UI to your desired size... I can't help with that unfortunately but im sure someone here will be able to tell you what you need to change.

The UI scale worked perfectly thank you! That's MUCH better.