DO NOT RELEASE EXPERT GROUPING ON NA! Instead do this..

@Macmaxi They are also still being failed. Cleared is one thing but getting robbed of a S rank because the people you are with are brain dead is anouther. So it kinda does matter.

Honestly I felt that this would solve nothing and foster elitism.

After this MB3 campaign along with seeing people melee Exodas in MB4 (after literally being explained by the game and someone else at the start of the map why this is BAD), I think it is an absolute necessity.

@IAMCRAIG Unless I'm misunderstanding your post, there's nothing wrong with using melee attacks against Exodas. The only thing you're not supposed to do is attack them using your own AIS, since not only they have damage resistance against AIS, they also become alot more aggressive when being attacked by an AIS. On the other hand, they're very weak against players not using AIS, be it melee or ranged players.

@Ezodagrom said in DO NOT RELEASE EXPERT GROUPING ON NA! Instead do this..:

@IAMCRAIG Unless I'm misunderstanding your post, there's nothing wrong with using melee attacks against Exodas. The only thing you're not supposed to do is attack them using your own AIS, since not only they have damage resistance against AIS, they also become alot more aggressive when being attacked by an AIS. On the other hand, they're very weak against players not using AIS, be it melee or ranged players.

My bad, that's what I actually meant, I forgot to write the AIS part of it >_<

If you couldn't melee them at all that would probably make the map awful as hell.

expert requirements on jp never were actually hard, unless you only play as a non dps class like techer, and that only applies to the current requisites on the jp, since they have a time limit to them, just removing that time limit would be enough

trust me, now it isnt much of a problem, but later there will be second phase raids that have death count limits, you dont want go with randoms to fight these bosses when there is no such thing as the expert requirement

If anything this game needed Expert Matching from the start

The current expert settings on JP is pretty alright, as both needed you to do solo content against fairly relevant enemies, I can see wanting to increase the difficulty of getting the matching settings though.

@psoslash said in DO NOT RELEASE EXPERT GROUPING ON NA! Instead do this..:

expert requirements on jp never were actually hard, unless you only play as a non dps class like techer, and that only applies to the current requisites on the jp, since they have a time limit to them, just removing that time limit would be enough

trust me, now it isnt much of a problem, but later there will be second phase raids that have death count limits, you dont want go with randoms to fight these bosses when there is no such thing as the expert requirement

Bruh what are you on, the expert requirements weren't even hard for Techer unless you're one of those "sUpPoRt OnLy No DpS tEcHeR" shitters.

Please implement expert. I'm tired of failed mb runs

@Novaline said in DO NOT RELEASE EXPERT GROUPING ON NA! Instead do this..:

@psoslash said in DO NOT RELEASE EXPERT GROUPING ON NA! Instead do this..:

Bruh what are you on, the expert requirements weren't even hard for Techer unless you're one of those "sUpPoRt OnLy No DpS tEcHeR" shitters.

Which is exactly what Expert is meant to filter in the first place anyway.

@Novaline said in DO NOT RELEASE EXPERT GROUPING ON NA! Instead do this..:

well, i tried when the requirement wasnt implemented yet, maybe with the current gear its easy, but back then i only managed to get A rank by going all out on the offensive attacking nonstop

then again judging how we have ep5 weapons on ep3, this might not be much of a problem here

I detest elitism but I do not believe expert matchmaking encouraged it. When you are a solo player, that's not in a guild, you have no choice but to link up with randoms. With that being said, I played the Persona raid yesterday and used u 5 moons to revive others. I DO NOT mind reviving others at all. That's free FUN points, however, it took more time to finish the raid. I think, if anything, it would seperate the casuals from the hardcore players and their's plenty of both in the game.

@Sauce-Rain-Shinobi said in DO NOT RELEASE EXPERT GROUPING ON NA! Instead do this..:

I detest elitism but I do not believe expert matchmaking encouraged it. When you are a solo player, that's not in a guild, you have no choice but to link up with randoms.

Or they could just design everything first and foremost for solo and scale it for groups afterwards. I know, that's just a dream when game developers want you to play the way they want.

I think, if anything, it would seperate the casuals from the hardcore players and their's plenty of both in the game.

This is exactly what "elitism" is by the way. Show proof of doing the thing or get kicked. Casual? Get the fudge out of here!

Only a problem if all the new, better equipment is shoved there, which is the norm. If all the new, better equipment is not shoved there, nobody will play it. Sure, the "hardcore" players say they enjoy challenge, but that is only if they get rewarded for it. This has been proven time and again.

Please release expert grouping already. ;-;

It's time for Expert and I'd expect the missing light trigger we need will release with episode 6.