Will there be any official merchandise?

I'm not sure if Japan had any(hopefully did).

But will there be some cool merchandise to buy that are physical stuff? Like stationary, toys, posters, clothes, acessories, office supplies, electronics, etc?

Just Rappy Fur Suits

Japan had a lot of PSO2 related merch. They even have themed cafes!

CKDSeOJUEAECLw9.jpg CKDSd8IUcAAdIz9.jpg

Having official NA merch would be cool though, if just for ease of buying over JP.

@Berry said in Will there be any official merchandise?:

Japan had a lot of PSO2 related merch. They even have themed cafes!

CKDSeOJUEAECLw9.jpg CKDSd8IUcAAdIz9.jpg

Having official NA merch would be cool though, if just for ease of buying over JP.

This is amazing.

@Tekmut lol. Imagine every child during halloween dressed up as rappies! Or big rappies too like in psu lol

I thin kthe SEGA online shop would probably sell something and pins

@Berry omg that picfure just loaded as I was typing! That's so cool! Are those collectable cards?

@Hengbok I think those are supposed to be pins? Not entirely sure.

But yeah, PSO2 JP actually regularly releases merch for the game and most of the time they even have some item codes to redeem something ingame for getting those. They do a whole variety of things for merch.

Festa-Merch-12.jpg

Awwww that's so neat!

I refrained from saying they could include digital codes with some purchases because I was thinking it'd make people angry if that happened haha. Like if it is only obtained that way and not in the game too.

I can't say what the reception regarding that is over the years on JP, but the nice thing is that most items you can get from stuff like these are still player marketable so players can sell them to someone else if it allows to.

When it comes to merchandising, not many can compete with Sega and their PSO merchandising. You could call it at this point "Over-merchandising with what they do with PSO2.

A friend of mine bought this PSO2 case some time ago

Back to over-merchandising, which other company makes a freakin' Fashion Catalog for their game? PSO2 Phantasy Star Online 2 - Fashion Catalog 2015-2016 alt text

alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text

You could say it's getting out of hand. So don't worry PSO2 NA will get its merch without a doubt.

@Berry the net cafe bonus items are so cool too.

I'm looking forward too soem of this merch madness making it over here. Please do let us knwo mods. Anything physical purchases we can make?

@Berry squints at daimakura (did I say that right!?) Hmmm I must investigate.... For... Uh.... Science

If we do get merchandise hopefully they'll re-release some merch from the original PSO. I was never able to grab that statue of the HUmar (Ash) class back then.

Merch would be absolutely awesome!