Gotta go fast not working?

Ok so I read the article and it says the rewards are instant, and the time is fine but no matter how many times and ways I type GOTTA GO FAST in chat I don’t get anything

Type “Gotta Go Fast” in your Chat window between 12:00 AM (PDT) on 6/17 and the beginning of maintenance on 6/23.

Requirements must be met between 12:00 AM (PDT) on 6/17 and the beginning of maintenance on 6/23. **Rewards are distributed immediately after meeting the campaign requirement and they will be sent to the “Receive Campaign Items” of your Visiphone. *** Campaign rewards need to be claimed before a set deadline, visit your Visiphone in-game for more information about specific rewards.

Or am I totally missing something, now normally if the rewards were given after maintenance then the date would be more specific

Has to be in Area Chat, and has to be in the lobby / shopping plaza from the event's wording. It also has to be without quotes and probably is case-sensitive.

@coldreactive I have done it in area chat in the gate area as well as all caps and still nothing, I’ll try it in the shopping plaza next

I put in Gotta Go Fast

without quotes, in the gate area, and capitalized each word, and not all caps and not lower case.

@coldreactive I guess it was some type of lag, I logged out and back in and now I got them