Great, woke up this morning to find out pso2 didn't work and now windows store wont reinstall the game..

@WarmedHorse8862 like i told Shinoluigi you probably didn't download this file: https://arks-layer.com/docs/pso2_winstore_fix.ps1 into your PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 folder, but glad that you fix your problem nonetheless. I really hate how we have to update Window 10, Microsoft Store, PSO2, and Reset the PC (to be safe) to able play the game. I for one am really happy to hear this game might be coming to other launchers, the sooner the better.

My own computer denies me permission to access the PSo2 install folders- I am the owner and admin with the highest level access possible.

@ZeeHero9271 is you driver formatted to NTFS, cause if not RIP, Microsoft store is just weird like that. This happen to me too, I am stuck with this empty WindowsApps folder on my driver that i can't have access or delete.

@lI-M-i-t-s-u-Il I installed to C drive, default it wanted.

@WarmedHorse8862 As of now, we don't have information regarding this. You can try to visit the announcement tab here on our official website regarding this matter. 😊

@ZeeHero9271 That's kind of weird, you might want to double check the PSO2 folder properties / security if you have Full control, but shouldn't need to cause its on the default driver.

you could try downloading this Registration: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j8yk084d4bf1ixy/TakeOwnership.zip?dl=0&file_subpath=%2FTake+Ownership do at your own risk. I try it before it gave me access to files that I should have ownership. all i had to do was install the registration and right-click the folder that denies me access with the new "Take Ownership" option. After that just wait for the program to finish and then you should have access. If it doesn't work you can always uninstall the Take ownership Registration in its folder that was download with it.

Nothing works..Trying to reinstall windows update again after it canceled itself for no reason...Guess today's a no go in playing because of this bullshit.

I had the same issues today. Tweaker didn't fix it. I just decided to nuke it and reinstall. Currently updating.

Whats this other install method I read about? Can you completely bypass the MS store to install now?

Not sure...managed to get it installing again on my other drive which doesn't have the fking windows app crap on it, so I'll keep things updated...updating now.

Hi! We apologize for the technical issue. Please know that we are working hard to fix all of these so everyone can install and play the game at peace. We humbly ask for more of your patience and understanding as we know how frustrating this can be.

@GM-Bleed said in Great, woke up this morning to find out pso2 didn't work and now windows store wont reinstall the game..:

Hi! We apologize for the technical issue. Please know that we are working hard to fix all of these so everyone can install and play the game at peace. We humbly ask for more of your patience and understanding as we know how frustrating this can be.

One of you already commented on this thread. Thank you for the copy and paste though. Definitely helps a lot and doesn't make you look like a bot.

Updated! FINALLY got it to work again.

@WarmedHorse8862 said in Great, woke up this morning to find out pso2 didn't work and now windows store wont reinstall the game..:

Updated! FINALLY got it to work again.

Gratz. Ran into a road bump on mine. Got it all updated, then mutable bs happened. Fixed all that, and currently reinstalling again. Good news is I went from having 201gb free to 814gb now, so there is a plus lol.

Ironically still having more fun and play time despite these annoying "hiccups" than just trying to get my skills to fire off in ESO.