Can't trade 13 star weapons?

I've tried trading with a friend but my nemesis barl doesn't show up, even though its in my inventory. I got the weapon as a drop so shouldn't it be tradable?

You can put it in your personal shop (Including a Capsule Machine), but it cannot be traded as long as it has that little circle with the line through it, even if you cancel ownership. I use my capsule machine to get around being unable to give items to free users.

I can sell it in my personal shop but it's not letting me put it in a capsule machine.

@Subzerosama said in Can't trade 13 star weapons?:

I can sell it in my personal shop but it's not letting me put it in a capsule machine.

Which is silly, since Capsule Machines count as personal shop sales.

notshowinhup.png isthisthegametellingmetobecomeasummoner.png

So is this a bug or something else here preventing me from putting it in a capsule machine.

@Subzerosama said in Can't trade 13 star weapons?:

notshowinhup.png isthisthegametellingmetobecomeasummoner.png

So is this a bug or something else here preventing me from putting it in a capsule machine.

you cant place any item thats over 9 stars in capsule machines or boxes, unfortunately idk what it is though that's preventing you from trading

u need the cancel ownership pass gotten from excubes and yes it works on 13 stars too, sega is just too lazy to change the text even after years of this being reported

@GrandTickler87 said in Can't trade 13 star weapons?:

u need the cancel ownership pass gotten from excubes and yes it works on 13 stars too, sega is just too lazy to change the text even after years of this being reported

I already mentioned this earlier in the thread.

The circle with the line through it that I mentioned will only appear on the actual dialogue box that has the details of the item, not in the item list like they screenshotted.

In further support ofcoldreactive's post I must add that there are some items that can't be sold in a personal shop even if you purchased the ability to put items up for sale however it is sometimes possible to sell in the normal shops depending on what you want to sell but you're better off just throwing them in the trash since the cheapskate only offers one meseta