Xbox free play to days

They have some Sega games free to play this weekend on Xbox if you have gold ( sonic mania an super monkey ball)

@FluffyShinobi said in Xbox free play to days:

They have some Sega games free to play this weekend on Xbox if you have gold ( sonic mania an super monkey ball)

Sonic Mania is awesome, thanks for letting us know 👍

I've been interested in trying Super Monkey Banana Blitz HD, the game doesn't look very good, but this is a good way of trying it at least. I've already played Sonic Mania, but it is cool of course that Sonic Mania is part of this promotion.

Oh heck yeah! I already own Sonic Mania on PS4 and the Switch but willing to try it out on the xbox now too! Thanks for sharing! Other than pso2 closed beta server checks.. my xbox does nothing lol

And I will try that super monkey banana game too! Never actually played many of those before

@Hengbok said in Xbox free play to days:

Oh heck yeah! I already own Sonic Mania on PS4 and the Switch but willing to try it out on the xbox now too! Thanks for sharing! Other than pso2 closed beta server checks.. my xbox does nothing lol

And I will try that super monkey banana game too! Never actually played many of those before

Now you have something to put it to a little more use. Super Monkey Banana looks awesome in my opinion.

Anyone else here trying Monkey Ball Banana Blitz for the first time? I've played it a bit yesterday evening and this morning. I'm finding the game on the frustrating side over all. The game has fun moments too. I'm definitely feeling more frustration then anything though. The controls feel clunky and like they are lacking precise control. Which makes sense I suppose, as this game was built for the Wii's motion control originally. Just really makes me want Monkey Ball 1 and 2 remade. Since the game is free to play this weekend I can't really complain much, but I wouldn't of been happy if I had payed for this game.

@Photon_Cat lol I raged a few times playing it an sonic mania the other day

Should also be noted there is a sell for gold members going on right now for sonic games.

@FluffyShinobi The World 3 boss on monkey ball banana blitz made me want to just rage quit the game and throw my controller across the room and throw my xbox out the window.

Okay, exaggerating on the controller and xbox bit, but i was definitely close to just turning the game off. 😬

I somehow got lucky and managed to beat it. The clunky controls, and the camera you can't control and the small space you have to dodge the bosses moves just made for a really frustrating experience.

Monkey Ball looks pretty fun and gets even funner after learning the controls and handling to do trick shots to the goal line lol.

I played some sonic mania yesterday morning before I left to see the Sonic movie. It was fun as usual haha

Will be back this afternoon a dn will try Super Monkey Ball! I already had it downloaded before I left yesterday haha

After playing more monkey ball I can see how some people would find speed running the main non-boss levels fun. I personally can't get into the game though myself. I enjoy monkey ball 1 and 2 but this game is just very different feeling.