Race Change

would flat out play $40 to change my race if i could

They'd have to make it so you are require to unequip all items (including accessories.) Similar to Fantasias in FFXIV requiring you to unequip everything but a weapon. Since CAST is incompatible with certain equips. (In addition, if your current character has a non-cast capable face, it will default to the standard base face if going cast.) I don't see it happening anytime soon.

@Leeva5632 said in Race Change:

would flat out play $40 to change my race if i could

I don't think this option is in the game. You can acquire extra character slots however. Having multiple characters means more Maseta, not entirely a lost if you desire changing. Starting over can be daunting but it's not exactly difficult to do in PSO2.

@Pulptenks said in Race Change:

Starting over can be daunting but it's not exactly difficult to do in PSO2.

Plus, Story quests are already completed cross-character, and titles are cross-character.

@Leeva5632 No matter how long you wait.. this might probably never happen.. what class are you btw?

I would definitely spend money for the ability to change my race. With the fleeting availability of cosmetics, I've got too much stuff on my main to be able to truly recreate my character as another race at this point. Poor planning on my part certainly, but I'd appreciate a rope to climb my way out of this hole.

@coldreactive said in Race Change:

Plus, Story quests are already completed cross-character, and titles are cross-character.

And the level 75 titles give account-wide boosts too.