Matoi Partner cards

I don't know where to post this, but the issue im having is I did the story on one character. Now im trying to get her cards on another by redoing story. Though nothing happens, so im missing v2 and 3 of matoi's partner cards. Is this a bug or intentional...if the latter I might be depressed....

It's intentional. Story quests are completed account-wide so that you can never get their rewards again unless you try them on a higher difficulty. (And haven't completed said difficulty.) There's a drop-down at the top of the story quests dialogue that allows you to choose to do past story quests that you've completed. But they won't reward you with partner cards/etc. As those are cross-character as well.

The only partner cards that aren't cross-character are ones obtained via client orders. (Such as Lavere, etc.)

I did them all on hardcore. But like I said her cards aren't showing up in my other chars list. Just shows one listed as matoi, yet its the v2 outfit. Usually it would say matoi, matoi(ep2),matoi(ep3). Even her lobby model wasn't updated despite story being completed. Though that I managed to fix...but cards are still missing.

Its strange, cause I even have characters who came after her cards.

Nvm I had a case of stupid and was mixing JP and NA...some reason I thought she had more than one card. Sorry for wasting everyones time >.<

Then you need to make a thread about this in the bug report forum.

Partner Cards from the story are SUPPOSED TO APPEAR ON ALL CHARACTERS ON YOUR ACCOUNT

as story quests are completed FOR ALL OF THEM. Example on my basically fresh alt:

alt text

She definitely cannot do up to the current story my main is on.