Fury Stance Not Available?

My character is a RA/HU, and when I picked up Guard Stance, it showed up on my sub-palette list to add as an active skill. However, when I picked up Fury Stance, it isn't in the same location to add in. Is there something I'm missing? I'm pretty sure both stances are not Hunter specific, so I don't think that's the issue. But for whatever reason, it's not there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Fury Stance is a passive always-active stance that activates as soon as you learn the skill:

alt text

Guard Stance disables it temporarily during the duration of Guard Stance.

Haaaa. I swear I can read. So sorry about that! I need to rank it quickly then; the 200% damage taken does not offset the bonus ranged I'm getting at the moment. 😞

@PeterThomas6 said in Fury Stance Not Available?:

Haaaa. I swear I can read. So sorry about that! I need to rank it quickly then; the 200% damage taken does not offset the bonus ranged I'm getting at the moment. 😞

Fighter has Valiant (Passive Always-active) and Wise (Active, Disables Valiant Temporarily.)

Braver has Basic (Passive Always-Active) and Precision (Active, Disables Basic Temporarily.)

Bouncer has Elemental (Passive Always-Active) and Break (Active, Disables Elemental Temporarily.)

Basically the melee-focused classes have one.

That's great to know. Thank you very much!