Vote to kick system

@SleeprunnerInc said in Vote to kick system:

@Lwyu At this point you should really reflect on your own posts and comments while taking a good look in the mirror bud.

You have in countless threads devolved in to arguing for the sake of arguing and then finally projecting and calling people ''creatures'' for example just because you think of yourself in a higher light when in reality you are not a higher being.

Honestly mate, get some help.

Its okay, you ran out of logic, you have no real reason to attack any of my posts because you literally messed up, I'm waiting for your illogical blind response to my post on the thread I made regarding symbol arts. Even after explaining what you glossed over 40 times. But if you cant keep up the crap then dont message me, block me. Please.

@Lwyu I ain't blocking you.

Why would I do that?

IF you don't want to talk to me or reply towards me, you should do it yourself bud.

Just because we disagree on things doesn't mean I will block you.

If you don't want to argue, then don't post arguments when you get counter arguments and then devolve in to insulting people when you don't read comments yourself.

@Lwyu I ain't blocking you.

Why would I do that?

IF you don't want to talk to me or reply towards me, you should do it yourself bud.

Just because we disagree on things doesn't mean I will block you.

If you don't want to argue, then don't post arguments when you get counter arguments and then devolve in to insulting people when you don't read comments yourself.

5AFE4925-AA48-458D-9997-0CD426A3F547.gif

Anywho, back on topic, the game is having issues for PC still, I'm sure theyre aware but consistently posting that you're leaving isnt necessary in my opinion. Im sure they know theyre losing a good chunk of players from this mess and are working on it accordingly but theyre only human.

@Lwyu Agreed that the game does have issues for PC 100%.

The missing translations, login issues, items disappearing and so on.

However it's just fine for people to post if they are leaving when they have a reasonable enough comment there.

It brings awareness more and more towards the issue and honestly, if people would not be posting that, we would not know it was happening.

Plus I think we might be on the wrong topic here when this topic is about the vote kick feature that doesn't exist.

@DDDDLife said in Vote to kick system:

Now that you all mentioned it, There does seem to be some problem with players , Especially in the higher levels that join UQ's and then go afk. My thought is this: Why not implement a auto-disconnect feature after being inactive for a set period In raids? This would do away with the problem of having to kick players manually. I'm sure it can be done at some point.

Ding ding ding

@Stretcharach And the counter answer to the auto disconnect? Jam a key in to your keyboard or press the autorun key.

@NeCrOmAnCiN Oh, I don't party, unless someone drops one down on the floor. Mostly because some people may have accepted the urgents without setting it to friends only, only to get kicked after realizing that mistake. If someone places it down instead, it's telling me that it has a higher % of not being kicked, which so far, I haven't been kicked doing it that way. So it works out and we go about our ways at the end of it. But I don't like giving them the chance or satisfaction of kicking me, which is why I do it this way. Comparing it to how other players may play and who they are, they don't deal with it enough times to have to stick to this kind of pattern of gaming, they might also be oblivious (or something else that I don't want to list to prevent a wall of text) of the atmosphere other players have to live by, always having to look in all directions and calculating what to do before doing anything that involves pretty much a range of things.

@ZeeHero9271 You'd be surprised if you haven't seen such system already in place by many other games. The most recent experience I had and the same reason why I don't play it anymore was in Rainbow Six Seige, where everyone would just vote kick me because of my name and proceed to call me a weeb.

@John-Paul-RAGE That does sound nice. But the reality is, there's ways around it. At first it will work, then they'll learn the requirements to avoid being kicked for inactivity and meet those requirements. Say, if your character doesn't move for a set amount of time, then all you have to do is take 1 step anywhere and that will refresh the timer. Then all the work that went into creating such a system would be for naught. I also want to say that these people evolve, finding ways around the system, you may win for a certain period, but lose the war.

@Stretcharach And the counter answer to the auto disconnect? Jam a key in to your keyboard or press the autorun key.

^^ this, auto kick for afk is not new, and many players already know how to avoid this lol.

This is a hold over from japan and yes I've done it before though not on NA. Some of these requirements border on korean MMO. Not for exp or farming loot mind you but for achievements some of these kill X Falz XXX amount of times are truly mind numbing experiences. People put in the effort and sometimes the coast mechanics are more important than lvl and people typically afk on bosses. Some afk in others but not willingly a slow techer pre hammer isnt going to get many hits in when everyone else is zipping around at the speed of sound. Sometimes the best you can do is merely keep up.

I wouldn't trust even my closest friends with the ability to kick someone out of a party or UQ. An automatic system that detects AFKers though I could get behind.

Or at the very least, Have something is place so that these AFK'ers , HAVE to complete a task in that quest by "actually "doing something, Lest the UQ would be void. , So said player then is denied any meseta and any of the Loot that drops at the end of each raid as well as any relevant XP. SO, to make this even more robust, instead of just one completed task, it would have to be a variable of many, this would then entice them to finish this or else.

@DDDDLife You know what would actually work now that you mention it.

A certain minimum thresh hold so they get the full loot.

How that threshold would be measured would be a different thing.

Another problem is if someone for example instakills a boss, what happens to the other people who didn't even get the minimum done?