Vote to kick system

A kick system will be ultimately abused by toxic people. How would you like to be kicked from a game just because a person dislikes you without you having to do anything wrong, probably based on your name, appearance, gear, or level and not for the reasons you want it for, that being "afk", because that's exactly what's gonna happen. It will do more bad than good. You just have to compromise with it, because the alternative is worse, it will invite the even more toxic players that are always looking for a game they can exploit so they can ruin the game and discourage good players from playing. We all have to make compromises to keep a balance of some sort of level of peace. Like how I have to run into players when I rather avoid them all the same, because they just can't help themselves from saying something they shouldn't be saying when I'm just minding my own business and not bothering them in anyway, just so that I can complete an urgent quest, if that wasn't bad enough, you want to give them control over who gets to play or not? What goes through my head is, how I would like for what happens to me, not to happen to someone else, because I understand how frustrating it is to have a system be used incorrectly against me, and that no one should have to experience that.

The report system cannot be as easily abused as the kick system.

I am saying this purely so people don't use the argument of ''Well Report can be abused so why not remove that?!''

The simple thing is that groups will join Advanced quests or anything else and try and take control by vote kicking people and pushing other's around.

Heck if badly implemented, the system might just backfire and lead itself to further problems.

So no, vote kick is BAD.

@SleeprunnerInc said in Vote to kick system:

The report system cannot be as easily abused as the kick system.

I am saying this purely so people don't use the argument of ''Well Report can be abused so why not remove that?!''

The simple thing is that groups will join Advanced quests or anything else and try and take control by vote kicking people and pushing other's around.

Heck if badly implemented, the system might just backfire and lead itself to further problems.

So no, vote kick is BAD.

A report system and a kick system can equally be abused. False reports can lead to a multitude of innocent players being banned. All it takes is a misunderstanding or someone not in the mood to read over the report 100% and banning right away.

Someone could insult you for example. EXAMPLE: they insult you in a less obvious but obvious enough way that you can tell, you attack back, they screenshot or report you right away. Who will look bad the you cussing or the guy who said something less obvious but intentionally rude and then not cussing back at you? You get the false punishment.

@Hiyori-Usagi

dont even party u dont need it, I did whole game solo and almost done 100% of current content

@Lwyu That's grasping at a straw.

The people who work on the ban reports have to go through each and every one in detail before passing judgment.

IF they would just not read it and would just press ban instantly, they would lose their job quite fast.

The report abuse needs alot more than just reporting someone a hundred times because false reporting gets you banned.

And worse case scenario they go through the chatlogs which they will everytime someone reports someone for what they said and they will discover the whole convo.

The baiter gets banned for longer time and the other gets a warning or a smaller ban.

So no, the report system is less abusable.

They can also flag someone who spam reports useless stuff and just straight out warn them that if they false report one more time they get banned.

@Lwyu That's grasping at a straw.

The people who work on the ban reports have to go through each and every one in detail before passing judgment.

IF they would just not read it and would just press ban instantly, they would lose their job quite fast.

The report abuse needs alot more than just reporting someone a hundred times because false reporting gets you banned.

And worse case scenario they go through the chatlogs which they will everytime someone reports someone for what they said and they will discover the whole convo.

The baiter gets banned for longer time and the other gets a warning or a smaller ban.

So no, the report system is less abusable.

They can also flag someone who spam reports useless stuff and just straight out warn them that if they false report one more time they get banned.

Unrealistic.

After your previous posts, you went from acknowledgeable to deserving one word responses since you act like a fish out of water regarding debates or conversations. Childish.

I still think a vote to kick system which requires EVERYONE who is not the one being voted on to say YES to kick them at all could work.

It can and will be abused when friends in a group who outnumber randoms can collude, but if you needed yes from everyone...

@Lwyu Isn't it more childish to go: Since this other feature which is less moderadable and can be abused but wont be implemented even when I want it to, then this other system which is MUCH HARDER to abuse and is much more moderatable should be removed cause my feature wont be implemented.

I find thats more childish than anything when you do that my friend.

@NeCrOmAnCiN I never actually checked if it is a thing on NA yet... but partying gives party tri-boost bonus. Some people just want that extra % for loot to drop or extra exp.

@HarmlessSyan yea but it literally does F all tbh

Now that you all mentioned it, There does seem to be some problem with players , Especially in the higher levels that join UQ's and then go afk. My thought is this: Why not implement a auto-disconnect feature after being inactive for a set period In raids? This would do away with the problem of having to kick players manually. I'm sure it can be done at some point. Fun fact: these are the same players that have Multiple games running at the same time , In addition to pso2 and they are all AFK in all of them. Is this how those Meseta selling websites are able to send out such a Large amount of meseta for real money?

@Lwyu Isn't it more childish to go: Since this other feature which is less moderadable and can be abused but wont be implemented even when I want it to, then this other system which is MUCH HARDER to abuse and is much more moderatable should be removed cause my feature wont be implemented.

I find thats more childish than anything when you do that my friend.

wHaTs mORe chiLDiSh

I just said you dont read, nor understand a thing. You presume and even though I further explained my point being extremely neutral and that they should PREVENT certain things before they happen like when we TRIED TO PREVENT the terrible launch for pc, you still dont understand. Thus.. Youre hereby slow. End of story, move on. Reply all you want.

@Lwyu Considering your reply was simply calling my reply childish, I felt the need to remind you how childish that was when your argument was taken apart.

You cannot in any reasonable way compare a PC launch to someone abusing Vote kick in a videogame.

And since you tried to argue FOR the vote kick system by saying that if it should not be included, why include a report system, your argument was torn apart.

Honestly if you really want to argue atleast try and come up with a proper response and counter argument which is on topic.

Seriously.

@Lwyu Considering your reply was simply calling my reply childish, I felt the need to remind you how childish that was when your argument was taken apart.

You cannot in any reasonable way compare a PC launch to someone abusing Vote kick in a videogame.

And since you tried to argue FOR the vote kick system by saying that if it should not be included, why include a report system, your argument was torn apart.

Honestly if you really want to argue atleast try and come up with a proper response and counter argument which is on topic.

Seriously.

Idk how else to show I've stopped reading your nonsense. All youve done is shove sht you think you saw or think I mean in my mouth. Like I'm at a loss, because I've seen people like you and laughed watching a few of your kind do what they do, while they get disproven countless times and still dont understand the point but I never once thought in my life living thought id meet one personally.

@Lwyu At this point you should really reflect on your own posts and comments while taking a good look in the mirror bud.

You have in countless threads devolved in to arguing for the sake of arguing and then finally projecting and calling people ''creatures'' for example just because you think of yourself in a higher light when in reality you are not a higher being.

Honestly mate, get some help.