Please we do not want AC Support Items....P2W

Now its just P2W if your adding in AC Scratch Support Items no one asked for this!

Well, on top of not exactly looking like powerful items in the first place (Mostly RNG workarounds), the pack just doesn't look that attractive. Not exactly pay to win if you aren't really winning with it.

The most "impressive" looking item is the great success 100%, and that really isn't that much in the grand scheme of things. In my opinion the pack's concept just looks like a waste of AC.

The elegant affixes are the only desirable thing. No augment boosters. No no no, better off spending that money on the cosmetics that will make you enough money to skip augmenting all together.

So long as it's kept to a minimum. But, we don't know if this is a waters testing. If it is, and people fall for it, expect something a bit more p2w on the next batch. But again, we don't know if the dev intends on keeping it minimal or what are they thinking with this.

@ZorokiHanuke this typically comes with affixing week in PSO2 JP. They don't happen often, but the ones later on are much better and way more p2w.

It doesn't concern users who don't augment either way.

I want to hope that there will be another scratch with this one but I'm not holding my breath.

Scratch has this noted in the description. "so ARKS is taking a break from new fashion–don’t worry, it’s only a brief break"

Considering we have years worth of costumes and accessories I feel like this is a poor choice, but hey who knows, maybe they need a break from adding more cosmetics to the game.

These items are usually in the regular cosmetic scratches anyway, just at lower rates, and not all in the same scratch.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Please we do not want AC Support Items....P2W:

@ZorokiHanuke this typically comes with affixing week in PSO2 JP. They don't happen often, but the ones later on are much better and way more p2w.

It doesn't concern users who don't augment either way.

Hopefully we can get more limitations to this on this side. I'm all for cosmetics costing a few billion meseta if they need to. They are cosmetics after all, and if I miss on them, well, business come and go, and eventually we'll get a chance at something else. But p2w is usually a one way road and once it goes out of control, it's hard to rein back. Than again, from what very limited info I have on PSO2 JP, the situation isn't too overboard.. I mean, it hasn't become Tera or Blade and Soul yet over there..... uhm, right?

@ZorokiHanuke based on current prices, 3 items from the Virtual Stars scratch (isn't even gone yet) can get you enough meseta to buy a very well affixed unit/weapon.

Which is skipping the process all together, the definition of p2w. The support scratches just get you items used for grinding and affixing but has no guarantee (other than the 5 slot) that your affix will succeed . It also doesn't provide you with the fodder abilities and souls to go towards that affix.

Support item scratches aren't for the whales cause it is less effective at skipping the grind than cosmetic scratches. They are for the individuals that do the grinding themselves.

@John-Paul-RAGE Yeah. Seems to be like that indeed. Since I'm still getting my bearings in this game (I'm slow at getting used to things and all that), PLUS I'm a huge cosmetic nerd, I'm just saving whatever I can from the few scratch tickets I have done and all the other resources the game has freely thrown my way for when I finally get to do some gearing and actual learning.

People complaining about the support scratch, not knowing on JP it only comes around 5-6 times a year, at most.

Chill, there's some people that play that do appreciate these scratches and will play them. You don't speak for them.

This is common in JP, It's just there to remind players hey you may want to focus on grinding your gear up a bit for the harder stuff coming. More than anything be happy about that boost event going on right now for enhancements. The bundle isn't even that great but ehh.

Excluding dipping into the whole "pay to win" debate regarding the items involved...

Frankly I find an AC scratch like this incredibly boring. Yeah, there are people who I'm sure appreciate it and will buy it. There's always at least one person, no matter how off putting it might be....and yeah it's great to run this along with the current upgrading event but...

It's just so damn boring for an >AC< ticket. This is something I'd rather see with a FUN price tacked on it. Considering how far behind we are to the JP servers, I want to see cosmetics being blown out every week. There is a mountain to go through, and it'll slowly help people find their own look rather than wearing the flavor of the week simply due to lack of options currently.

I'd prefer AC tickets be heavy in cosmetics. Anything that is heavy in consumables should be thrown onto a FUN ticket. FUN is more accessible to players, and the included consumables in this ticket are something that should be widely available. But it's not attractive for me to drop real life money on.

Definitely passing on this one and voting with my wallet, sorry to those who want tickets like this...it just doesn't excite me in presentation or content.

@Saiyer

And that's fine but you can wait for next week when the cosmetic scratch will be back while other players can scratch on this current one. It probably won't even be back until maybe by the time Ep4 comes around, or even later.

@Novaline said in Please we do not want AC Support Items....P2W:

@Saiyer

And that's fine but you can wait for next week when the cosmetic scratch will be back while other players can scratch on this current one. It probably won't even be back until maybe by the time Ep4 comes around, or even later.

No doubt, and I'll live with the fact they exist. Just not a fan, and hopefully next week will be good on cosmetics.