✿ Neoyoshi's Art Imaginarium ✿

alt text

I am currently transforming this thread into my imaginarium gallery, which I've hosted on numerous other MMORPG forums boards throughout the years, but NodeBB is "unwieldy" in terms of what we can do with text and image formatting, so i have to be a bit creative with how i thumbnail my artwork here; so it's going to take some time.

8/20/2020 - My newest PSO2 fanart. My character on Ship 2.

alt text

PSO2 Rappy-Girl Artwork Uncolored - 6/17/2020 -click to enlarge alt text

Discord Character Request Nero Fero -click to enlarge

alt text

Discord Character Request DarkKenturo - click to enlarge

alt text

Alot more to come. I hope you'll enjoy my works and thank you for visiting. 🙂

If anyone wishes to have their Character sketched for free; feel free to leave an image of your character in this thread; or you may contact me via Discord @ Neoyoshi#8649

Requests are done in the order and dates i receive them. All sketches will be uncolored- i do not take paid Art commissions presently.

Not the rappies...!

YES the rappies!

If anyone wishes to have their Character sketched for free; feel free to leave an image of your character in this thread; or you may contact me via Discord @ Neoyoshi#8649

Requests are done in the order and dates i receive them. All sketches will be uncolored- i do not take paid Art commissions presently.

EDIT -

Discord character request Kinsaeda 6/18/2020 -click to enlarge

alt text

Awesome stuff

My character on Ship 2.

Deviant Art page

alt text

This is fantastic!

Since it seems no one is posting theirs here, here's my main from JP (If that's acceptable of course). alt text

I'll toss my hat in here too, if that's alright (●'◡'●) (sorry if the image quality is garbage :'D)

20200821204426_1.jpg 20200821204413_1.jpg

Amazing artwork do you take commisons?