Question for Devs about content

So I know Xbone users got two mission passes before PC users and a few scratch tickets as well, is there any chance PC users will get to see this stuff as well? or do we just have to wait for the next time it shows up? its bumming me out all the things I missed because I dont own an Xbox

According to Japan experience. I'd say to not worry too much, might be not instantaneous but there's usually a rotation or a re-run at some point. Can be months, weeks. Never possible to know.

As long as its SEGA title related stuff or PSO2 original, usually see re-release. Non-SEGA collabs will have lesser chance, don't see that many re-release of those

Honestly if theres a rerun thank god, if not then i'll make sure to get everything I can regarding collabs. I still want my Nier collab...

Hello! That's a good question however we do not have any information on that particular matter. But as I keep saying, we always hear your concerns and all of those will not go unnoticed. I highly suggest to keep an eye out for the announcements regarding future or recurring updates or contents! 🙂

@GM-Bleed said in Question for Devs about content:

That's a good question however we do not have any information on that particular matter.

Can't fault your honesty there. Thanks! 👍

we always hear your concerns and all of those will not go unnoticed.

If this means feedback and requests get passed up, would it be okay to ask if there's anything we can do to better present the request and help its escalation?

I do appreciate it's not going to be remotely as severe as Microsoft Store issues, but players are spending less than they would over pre-PC content (particularly direct purchases they could never buy!) and that hurts us all.

It's okay if the answer is no. Well, it would suck, but it'd be better to know.