Error 630 is on your end Sega, fix your servers.

After gathering all the information about error 630, and passed it onto a friend who's a MS certified systems engineer and has come to the conclusion, this is 100% on your end - this is not client internet or ISP problems. This is load balancing and de-synchronization when going from a peer-to-peer instance back to the hub, the server is rejecting some clients or not re-connecting fast enough to sync back up and that is causing all the error 630s at all these specific points.

There is nothing the people who are suffering from these errors can do to fix the problem, changing settings on routers, port forwarding will not do anything - this is all on Sega's systems engineers to fix, and I suggest this is kept bumped and reports sent to Sega.

Case and Point -

Lobby/Hub areas are dedicated Servers ran by Sega, but the fields etc are Peer to Peer so when you transfer from one field to another, or exit the field and your client has to re-sync back up to Sega's servers....for some people, that isn't being done properly and that is causing the frequent error 630.

This needs to be addressed.

Sega or Microsoft, this is their problem who ever is maintaining the servers.

I have NO ideas what error you are talking about. I never encountered that.

@Morgothryuzaki said in Error 630 is on your end Sega, fix your servers.:

I have NO ideas what error you are talking about. I never encountered that.

You haven't read the tech forums then? This error is all over it.

The only posts i've seen about it stems from you.

@Morgothryuzaki said in Error 630 is on your end Sega, fix your servers.:

The only posts i've seen about it stems from you.

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/4948/fix-error-630

There ya go there's another

@Amari-Kigu oddly enough this issue started happening to me again today. I honestly had been fine for a month, but I've been dc'd like 10 times today.

It definitely seems like the game tries to re-sync you, but can't do it fast enough, so it just kicks you.

Very annoying to see this popping up again.

Really really really wish people would stop shutting down others that are having errors. I can confirm that I'm also having the same issue and it can be extremely inconvenient and frustrating. I'm just hoping a fix comes out soon because I would love to keep playing the game... it just makes it rather difficult getting the 630 error at the most inconvenient times.

and still no Dev have addressing this issues, looks like they still trying to fix how people should install the game.

Hello! Thank you for voicing out your concern. We are aware of the technical issues that the community is experiencing with regards to the PC version. Please know that we are doing all we can to fix all of these as soon as possible. We apologize for all of the inconvenience.

@GM-Bleed Thank you for the response! It's nice to know this isn't going unnoticed

Of course! Our team is always monitoring and we ensure that all of your concerns are heard.