PSO2 withdrawls

@The-Question have you ever had a chaos chao yet? An I normally use hell for my baby chao’s an heaven for the grown ups

@John-Paul-RAGE said in PSO2 withdrawls:

Speaking of this, has PSO2 had an event that focused on Chao at all? When I played JP PSO2 I normally missed the anniversary events, but I was thinking it would be cool to replace the ship emergency code with protecting a Chao or something to that effect.

If they did it was either before I started playing or something I missed and never heard about.

@FluffyShinobi said in PSO2 withdrawls:

@The-Question have you ever had a chaos chao yet? An I normally use hell for my baby chao’s an heaven for the grown ups

I don't recall anything like a chaos chao. Then again it has been a long time since I've even touched this game.

@The-Question it’s the next evolution after hero or dark chao they end up looking like chaos!!You have to reincarnate your chao twice then feed it all 21 animals comes in three types (hero,dark,an neutral)

@The-Question it’s the next evolution after hero or dark chao they end up looking like chaos!!You have to reincarnate your chao twice then feed it all 21 animals comes in three types (hero,dark,an neutral)

Man, I'm pretty sure my save on SA2 was bugged, because I couldn't ever get a chaos Chao. But got dam I wanted one so bad.

Can you feed the Chao 21 animals before reincarnating twice? I will give it a try though.

@Aperture-Mage Other than working on my backlog, same here. After years of playing 3.5e I’m finally in a proper 5e campaign. 👍

@The-Question I’m not sure I’ve always just followed the video where is says to reincarnate twice

After catching up on the pists here, I was wondering but does the psp version of psop1/2 allow you to play online with friends? If it did can it still be done or is it one that required servers that are gone now?

@Hengbok said in PSO2 withdrawls:

After catching up on the pists here, I was wondering but does the psp version of psop1/2 allow you to play online with friends? If it did can it still be done or is it one that required servers that are gone now?

It did allow for online play with parties of 4, yes. I think that it can still be done adhoc and you MIGHT be able to find private servers for it but doubtful there's a population playing.italicised text